Top Fifteen Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In India
Aeronautical engineering, a dream branch for many engineering students, as the branch deals with aviation vehicles like aeroplanes, jets, helicopters etc. In India the demand for aeronautical engineering is high. Aeronautical engineering is one of the leading and top branches in India. In India, there are only a few colleges that provide the aeronautical engineering course.
The entrance exam for the aeronautical engineering course is either through national engineering entrance exams like JEE mains/Advanced, state entrance exam and through private university entrance exams. Job opportunities are limited for aeronautical engineering graduates as very few companies are available in the aviation industry.
Where can I study aeronautical engineering in India?
You can study aeronautical engineering from the below available list of colleges as these are some of the best and top colleges in India for Aeronautical engineering. You can check the below list of colleges
Which entrance exam is for aeronautical engineering?
There are different entrance exams for aeronautical engineering courses to join national level exams like JEE, state-level exams and some private universities/ colleges conduct entrance exams. You can choose the suitable level of exam to join in the course
Is aeronautical engineering in demand?
yes, the demand for aeronautical engineering is always in demand, maximum of students dream to become an aeronautical engineer as it is not easily available and cut off for these course is quite high and only a few numbers of colleges provide these course, these itself shows the need of demand for aeronautical engineering
Can aeronautical engineer pilot?
Yes, aeronautical engineers can become pilots only when they pass in pilot test and obtain a commercial pilot licence.
What are the jobs for aeronautical engineering?
Aircraft Production Manager, Assistant Aircraft Engineers, Thermal Design Engineer, Aerospace Designer Checker, Graduate Engineer Trainee are some of the top job profiles for aeronautical engineering graduates.
Is aeronautical engineering good for the future?
Yes, indeed it’s a good future as the aviation industry is an integral part of every country’s tourism and means of economic development, it reduces the travel time between two countries/cities as it is the important means of transport which require constant maintenance, services that are only done by aeronautical engineers only.
- IIT Kanpur is reputed all over the world for its innovative academic programmes stressing science-based engineering education. Since its inception in 1960, the Institute has been engaged in carrying out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It offers students an exciting academic experience with opportunities to pursue interdisciplinary programmes and collaborative research within the Institute as well as through various exchange programmes with universities across the world. Besides, a vibrant array of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities provides students with a holistic educational experience preparing them for a wide range of professions after graduation.
- The time spent at IIT Kanpur makes a student grow from being a good learner into being a good thinker and a good researcher in his/her chosen field. Even undergraduate research at IIT Kanpur has won the Institute many laurels. Innovation is an integral part of teaching at IIT Kanpur. While the curriculum represents the Institute’s vision for a given programme, the teaching methods are a choice of the individual teachers and reflect their vision. Faculty has immense freedom to experiment in the teaching.
- IIT Kanpur offers a liberal undergraduate education, where knowledge of science and technology is part of a broader knowledge platform. A student has the choice of opting for more than 50% of courses outside of his/her chosen department. Of these, a student can opt for more than 25% of courses in the fields of management and humanities and social sciences.
- The students are, therefore, free to develop a wide knowledge base encompassing diverse disciplines. IIT Kanpur recognizes an undergraduate degree as the starting point of a student’s higher education and aspirations and encourages the student to explore his/her interests further so that he/she may make an informed choice about what to do next.
IITKN NIRF RATINGS
IITKN Establishment: 1959
IITKN Accreditations: UGC
IITKN Affiliated To Autonomous University
IITKN Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+ JEE
IITKN Fee Structure: Rs 2.14 lakhs
IITKN Location: JEE Office, DOAA Building, IIT Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016, India
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), situated at Thiruvananthapuram is a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. IIST functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Space, Government of India.
- The idea of such an institute was mooted keeping in mind the need for high-quality manpower for the Indian Space Research Organization, one of the world’s leading scientific organizations engaged in space research and space applications. The institute is the first of its kind in the country, to offer high-quality education at the undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral levels in areas with a special focus on space sciences, space technology and space applications.
- IIST was formally inaugurated on 14 September 2007 by Dr G. Madhavan Nair, the then Chairman, ISRO and was temporarily housed in the premises of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, very close to where ISRO built and launched its first rocket. Both the founding fathers of the institute, Dr G Madhavan Nair and Dr B.N.
- Suresh, the latter being the first Director of IIST, played a very important role in the formation of the institute, facilitating its establishment and contributing to its vision. Dr B.N. Suresh piloted the institute from the conception of the idea to its realization in a permanent campus near Thiruvananthapuram in 2010.
IIST Establishment: 2007
IIST Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
IIST Affiliated To DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
IIST Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
IIST Fee Structure: Rs 69,000
IIST Location: Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547, Kerala, India.
- With the dawn of Independence, the need for establishing a sound technological basis for proper industrial advancement of the country was realised. Towards the fulfilment of this need, several Engineering Institutions were established by several State Governments.
- It was at this juncture that Mr.C.Rajam, with his characteristic pioneering spirit, patriotic fervour and unwavering enthusiasm came up with a munificent donation of Rs. 5 lakhs through the sale of his house and founded the MIT, with the blessings of the Sage of Kanchi, the Jagadguru Sankaracharya Swamigal. In this noble effort, Mr Rajam enjoyed the inspired assistance of a few distinguished citizens, notably Subbaraya Aiyar, M.K. Ranganathan, L.Venkatakrishna Iyer, K.Srinivasan and C.R. Srinivasan and also generous donations from the public and industries. Thus in July 1949, the MIT was established as an All India Technological Institution with the two-fold objectives of providing
- Engineering education of University standard in specialised fields and
- Facilities for research in these and allied fields, free from regional limitations both regarding its staff and students.
MIT Establishment: 1949
MIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA,
MIT Affiliated To AU, CHENNAI
MIT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
MIT Fee Structure: Rs 53,000
MIT Location: MIT Rd, Radha Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has the widest choice of engineering branches having 15 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses. Also, it has 20 Research Centres in different branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining PhD under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.
- The Institute is spread over 29 acres of land with large infrastructure supported by laboratories with state-of-the-art, Equipment & Machines. The Central Library with modern facilities and the Digital Library provides the knowledge base for the students.
- The campus is WI-FI equipped with a large bandwidth internet facility. The College has good faculty strength with the highest professional integrity and committed to academics with transparency in their actions. Each faculty takes the responsibility of mentoring a certain number of students through personal attention paving the way for the student’s professional growth.
- The faculty are research-oriented having several sponsored R & D projects from different agencies such as the Department of Science & Technology, Defense R & D organizations, Indian Space Research Organization, AICTE etc.
DSCE Establishment: 1979
DSCE Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
DSCE Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
DSCE Fee Structure: Rs 97,000
DSCE Location: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, 91st Main Rd, 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
- Sathyabama is a prestigious institution which excels in the fields of Engineering, Science and Technology for more than three successful decades. It offers multi-disciplinary academic programmes in various fields of Engineering, Science, Technology, law, Dental Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Management, Arts and Science and Allied Health Sciences. It is established under Sec.3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and is been Accredited with an ‘A’ Grade by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council.
- The Institution persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education and is responsive to the changes taking place in the field of education on a global scale. The Institution has a team of dynamic and outstanding faculty, innovative pedagogical practices, state of the art infrastructure and world-class Research Facilities. This glorious Institution is functioning under the dynamic leadership of Dr Mariazeena Johnson, Chancellor, Dr Marie Johnson, President and Ms Maria Bernadette Tamilarasi Johnson, Vice President.
- Sathyabama has a good presence in rankings and ratings at the National and International level. The Institution has been ranked in 39th position by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India among the Universities in India for the year 2020 and ranked one among the top 50 Universities for five consecutive years. Sathyabama is ranked among the Top 5 Institutions in the Country for Innovation by ATAL ranking of Institution for Innovation Achievements, Govt. of India.
- Times Higher Education and QS has ranked Sathyabama among the top Institutions worldwide. Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology has alliances with leading universities and research establishments at the National and International Level. It is a research-intensive University with world-class laboratories and research facilities and is involved in research in the emerging areas of Science and Technology. Sathyabama has undertaken various sponsored and collaborative R&D projects funded by National and International Organizations. Sathyabama has written a special page in the history of space research on 22nd June 2016 with the launch of “SATHYABAMASAT” in association with ISRO.
SIST Establishment: 1956
SIST Accreditations: AICTE, NAAC GRADE A
SIST Affiliated To DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
SIST Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
SIST Fee Structure: Rs 1.75 Lakhs
SIST Location: Sathyabama University Canteen, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road, Mess Rd, Kamaraj Nagar, Semmancheri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
- It all began with a vision to set a new benchmark in the world of education. And now, an annual count of 12,000+ students and 100+ academic programmes later, it is safe to say that Acharya is right there in the top bracket, globally, when it comes to the quality of education on offer and the possibilities that the young achievers here are presented with. Spread across 120 acres of pristine land in Bengaluru India’s ‘technology hub’ and located only a few minutes drives from top-notch multinational companies and Indian corporates, the Acharya campus is a magnificent sight, to begin with. With its student-centric design and innovative blend of modern and traditional styles of architecture, the campus is a perfect setting for the students to let their ideas fly and get closer to realizing their dreams. Here the emphasis is on experiential and collaborative learning and our students learn the ways of the world directly from each other, with the campus being home to students from no less than 75 countries.
- The academic, residential, extra-curricular and landscaped zones of the campus are innovatively integrated. And adding to the campus life are the sports facilities that include a 10,000+ seating stadium enabling track and field events, football, cricket, cultural events and mega music shows, along with an amphitheatre and other facilities for indoor games.
- The concern for the environment is deeply rooted here in the design, through extensive afforestation of land, rainwater harvesting, creation of a 4-acre artificial lake, water treatment, use of alternative energy sources, ban on the use of substances that are not environment-friendly, etc. All this and more await you here and we are delighted to welcome you to an exciting learning experience at Acharya – where the world comes to learn.
AIT Establishment: 2000
AIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA ,NAAC
AIT Affiliated To VTU, BELGAUM
AIT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
AIT Fee Structure: Rs 3.01 Lakhs
AIT Location: Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rd, Soladevanahalli, Karnataka 560107
- The Institute was formally inaugurated in 1959 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Union Minister for Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs. The campus is located in a beautiful wooded land of about 250 hectares.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) is among the finest, globally reputed higher technological institutions that are sensitive and constructively responsive to student expectations and national needs. IITM was founded in 1959 as an ‘Institute of National Importance by the Government of India with technical and financial assistance from the Federal Republic of West Germany. IITM celebrated its Golden Jubilee in the year 2008-09.
- During these 50+ years, IIT Madras has gained a reputation for the quality of its faculty and the outstanding calibre of the students in the undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. IITM is recognized as a centre of academic and research excellence offering engineering, science, management and humanities education on par with the best in the world. IITM is ranked as the #1 Technical Institutions in India in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by National Institutional Ranking Framework
- The Heritage Centre was formally inaugurated by Dr Arcot Ramachandran, former Director IIT Madras on 3rd March 2006. An ISO 9001 Certified college.
IITM NIRF RATINGS
IITM Accreditations: AICTE
IITM Affiliated To Autonomous University
IITM Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+ JEE
IITM Fee Structure: Rs 2.12 Lakhs
IITM Location: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, IIT P.O., Chennai 600 036, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Andhra University College of Engineering (A) (AUCE (A)) had its beginnings in the Composite Madras State before Independence, in 1946. However, the seeds of technical education on Andhra University Campus had been soon in 1933 itself with the inception of Sugar Technology, the present Department of Chemical Engineering.
- In 1946 after the sanction, the college was initially located at Cocanada (the present Kakinada), under the Madras State. In 1955 after the first bifurcation of the State from the Combined Madras Government, Departments of major branches of Engineering–Mechanical, Civil & Electrical were established on the University Campus. The present AUCE (A) Campus (the North Campus of the Andhra University) had been established in 1955 on a sprawling area extending to 160 acres. The shift had seen the North Campus emerge as the present Andhra University College of Engineering-Autonomous. The department of Chemical Technology i.e Sugar Technology of 1933 was also shifted to the North Campus in 1962 further strengthening the Campus. The four sections of Basic Sciences have been upgraded to individual departments in 1979.
- Over the years AUCE(A) has been growing from strength to strength. Today the Campus offers 17 UG and 35 PG programmes besides research on par with technical institutions worldwide. The strength of the college is its faculty who motivate the students in leading the country in its ongoing technological revolution and entrepreneurial skills.
- In a recent survey conducted by a reputed organization AUCE(A) has been rated at first position among the state-owned technical institutions in the country (Star News). The strong Alumni Association of the campus contributes its might to the overall development of the campus in every way possible; the Dr YVS Murthy Auditorium, North Campus Health Centre is built by the Alumni. The faculties of the departments are engaged in individual research besides consultancies with public, private and national research organizations.
- The college is supported by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP), a World Bank-funded project to develop technical education in the country. TEQIP necessitated autonomous status to the College. It is a matter of pride that AUCE(A) stands at the No.1 position in implementing the programme in the country. AUCE(A), is ever ready to help and support public and private organization whenever technical support or otherwise is sought. The successful conduct of the first-ever recruitment examination of APCRDA is a feather in the cap of AUCE(A).
- The students of the Campus get placements through its Placement Cell in all major players in the country The natural beauty of the campus with the serene blue waters of the Bay of Bengal on one side and the lush green Kailasagiri Hill on the other beckons academic enthusiasts to the Campus. Welcome to Andhra University College of Engineering (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam, India.
AUCE Establishment: 1946
AUCE Accreditations: NAAC GRADE A
AUCE Affiliated To AU, VISAKHAPATNAM
AUCE Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
AUCE Fee Structure: Rs 10,000
AUCE Location: Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam-530003, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
- The dreams of its founding fathers took shape in 1984 in the form of Shanmugha College of Engineering, which is now renamed, SHANMUGHA ARTS, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH ACADEMY (SASTRA). Our programmes, infrastructure, teaching-learning, etc., are among the country’s finest. SASTRA has always been proactive in its academic planning and believes in gaining the first-mover advantage. As a testimony to this, the Government of India has conferred the Deemed University status to SASTRA on April 26, 2001, under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- SASTRA offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Science, Education, Management, Law and Arts besides various Doctoral programmes and has state-of-the-art laboratories, a well-stocked library and one of the best computing facilities. With a sprawling campus having a built-up area of 2,22,129.02 square metre spread over 232 acres and a vibrant population of over 10,000 students and over 700 teaching faculty have made SASTRA a landmark in the educational map of India
- With an ideal teacher-taught ratio, we strive for academic excellence through personalized attention. The mechanisms established to support and monitor the student’s progress assure success and satisfaction. Since its inception, SASTRA has achieved national standing in terms of academic performance, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and also in its growth and commitment to social service.
- The standards of excellence of our programmes are reflected in the grades awarded to us by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and in the success of our students in industry and academia, both in India & abroad. SASTRA has also been re-accredited with Grade ‘A’ (maximum) by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) a statutory body of U.G.C.
- SASTRA shapes its students’ future by fostering a teamwork approach to instruction, encouraging interaction with faculty, providing access to high tech information, motivating them to develop new ideas and concepts, taking a personal interest in students’ career development and preparing them for success
SU Establishment: 1984
SU Accreditations: UGC, NAAC
SU Affiliated To DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
SU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
SU Fee Structure: Rs 1.67 Lakhs
SU Location: Tirumalaisamudram Thanjavur – 613401. Tamilnadu, India.
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology is an Autonomous, Self-financing Engineering College, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. It was established in 1996 by the Bannari Amman Group, serves as one of the citadels of higher education in the Southern part of India. BIT aids to impart knowledge, teamwork, innovation, entrepreneurship, courage, sacrifice and duty which are innards of a meaningful life.
- BIT has adopted academic reforms that are aimed at inculcating scientific temper, efficiency, integrity, and values among the student community, which transforms them into good citizens and valued employees, entrepreneurs or academicians. It also encourages teachers to have teaching accountability, morals and values and to be role models to the students. Focus is also made to ensure that the needs of all sections of students are catered to.
- The five-storeyed Library is air-conditioned, computerised and well-stocked. 89000 Volumes, 400 National and International Journals, 6500 CD-ROMs, a Digital Library with 6000 e-journals, 274 NPTEL and 166 NITTTR video courses are part of the resources. BIT is an Institutional Member of the British Council Library, Chennai, DELNET, New Delhi and INDEST Consortium, New Delhi.
BIT Establishment: 1996
BIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC GRADE A
BIT Affiliated To AU, CHENNAI
BIT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
BIT Fee Structure: Rs 60,000
BIT Location: Sathy – Bhavani State Highway Alathukombai, Post, Sathyamangalam, Tamil Nadu 638401
- It is my privilege to welcome you to the big family of MLRIT which was established in 2005 and has been imparting higher education in the fields of Electronics Communication Engineering(ECE), Computer Science Engineering(CSE), Mechanical Engineering(ME), Aeronautical Engineering(AE), Information Technology(IT), Master of Business Administration(MBA), Aerospace Engineering, Embedded Systems, Digital Systems and Computer Electronics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, CAD/CAM and Thermal Engineering.
- In the 14 years of existence, MLR has established itself as a premier Institution and I consider it’s my privilege to be associated with such a prestigious.
- MLR Institute of Technology is escalated to great horizons of success. It has become synonymous with academic excellence, a benchmark to measure co-curricular excellence and also a centre that creates responsible citizens.
- We are very grateful to our honourable Secretary; it is because of his valuable guidance, encouragement and support that all this has been possible.
- From the humble beginning, we made in 2005 having crossed many measurable milestones, today our college has become a dream destination for many engineering aspirants.
MLRIT Establishment: 2005
MLRIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
MLRIT Affiliated To JNTUH, HYDERABAD
MLRIT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
MLRIT Fee Structure: Rs 96,000
MLRIT Location: Dundigal police station road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
- The Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal was established in 1957 as one of the first self-financing engineering colleges in the country
- MIT offers a Bachelor’s and Master’s program in engineering streams. It also gives students the option to carry out full-time or part-time research. The minimum duration for postgraduate qualified PhD students is three years for full-time, and four years for part-time. There is a one-year relaxation for applicants with an MPhil degree.
- The institute undertakes sponsored research programs supported by funding agencies such as DST, CSIR, AICTE, and the Ministry of Environmental Sciences. It has collaborative research programs in association with premier research laboratories and institutes in India and abroad.
MIT Establishment: 1957
MIT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA, NAAC
MIT Affiliated To MAHE, MANIPAL
MIT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
MIT Fee Structure: Rs 3.35 Lakhs
MIT Location: Udupi – Karkala Rd, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
- Hindustan College of Engineering, started in the year 1985, was conferred the “University Status” by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008-09 and under the name HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science).
- Today, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extracurricular activities, the University has maintained enviable academic excellence right from its inception. The student community comprises students from all over India and Overseas. We have students hailing from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Indonesia, Kenya, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sudan, U.A.E, Thailand, Vietnam, Tanzania, USA, etc.
- The university has accomplished its mission and its academic achievements are a testimony to the same. More than 80% of students secure first class with distinctions year after year. Over 950 students have been placed in leading companies in India and abroad in the last 3 years. The students of this reputed institution are receiving placement offers from leading companies in India and Abroad. The institution has collaborative partnerships with leading universities in the USA, Singapore, Australia, etc. It has students and faculty exchange programs with leading international universities.
HITS Establishment: 1985
HITS Accreditations: COA, UGC, NBA, AIU, NAAC GRADE A
HITS Affiliated To DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
HITS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
HITS Fee Structure: Rs 2.3 lakhs
HITS Location: Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
- Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore is a private Engineering College started in 1984 under the auspices of Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation, a charitable educational trust of Sakthi Group. Situated in a sprawling 156-acre campus in the IT corridor of Coimbatore, KCT is an autonomous institution affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). KCT has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with Grade ‘A’ and all the eligible UG programs have also been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The able guidance and patronage of Arutselvar Dr N.Mahalingam, Founder, Sakthi Group along with the efficient administration of Dr.B.K.Krishnaraj Vanavarayar, Chairman, the resourcefulness of Sri. M.Balasubramaniam, Correspondent and the foresightedness of Sri. Shankar Vanavarayar, Joint Correspondent has equipped the college with excellent facilities such as spacious classrooms, seminar halls, well-equipped laboratories, excellent sporting amenities, dedicated high-speed internet connectivity (broadband) and well-qualified faculty.
KCT Establishment: 1984
KCT Accreditations: AICTE, NBA
KCT Affiliated To AU, CHENNAI
KCT Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%+Entrance Exam
KCT Fee Structure: Rs 50,000
KCT Location: Athipalayam Rd, Chinnavedampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641049
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is a renowned Quality Leadership Institution located at the greenest spot of Chennai near Tambaram. Through our long history of 37 years of excellence, the Institution has offered access to a wide range of academic opportunities. With 49 programmes, grouped under 12 different Schools, 29 Undergraduate programmes, 20 Postgraduate programmes, and PhD (in all the departments), this institution is a rising stalwart in higher education with promising Quality, Security and Placement.
- We welcome students from all countries and our educational programmes are designed to equip the learners with virtual knowledge that helps them to achieve what they want to be and go where they want to go on the ladder of success.
- This institution is an intellectual destination that challenges conventional thinking and stimulates passion to redefine learning. The distinctive teaching at this institution makes the students and scholars compete with themselves and each other. Apart from providing top-notch education, our green campus and well-planned student life are solely dedicated to making students utilize the ambience to the fullest.
- Through our wide array of educational programmes and unique clubs to foster student development activities, we provide opportunities and experiences that build community, help you grow personally and professionally, and create a place that you can call home now and throughout your life.
BSAU Establishment: 1984
BSAU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA, AIU, NAAC GRADE A
BSAU Affiliated To DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
BSAU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 50%+ Entrance Exam
BSAU Fee Structure: Rs 85,000
BSAU Location: Seethakathi Estate GST Road(Chennai-Trichy National Highway, NH45, Vandalur, Tamil Nadu 600048
These are the basic details for a student to know about Top fifteen Aeronautical engineering colleges in India and if you find the article please do share the article with your friends and family and bookmark Graduatesengine.com for further education-related articles.