Top Dental Colleges in Chennai 2021-2022
The dental course is one of the top and leading courses in India. It primarily deals with dental problems like Tooth Decay, Gum (Periodontal) Disease, Oral Cancer, Mouth Sores, Tooth Erosion, Tooth Sensitivity, Toothaches and Dental Emergencies. The demand for Dental doctors is increasing day by day because of new food habits which are causing tooth problems.
In India, to do BDS students require intermediate or plus two with 50% percentage of intermediate marks and must qualify in National level entrance exam NEET and should get sufficient marks in the exam and then apply for counselling to get a BDS seat.
Chennai, India which is one of the oldest cities with previously called Madras has country top engineering and medical colleges, it’s the capital for Britishers in the pre-independence era. Chennai has some of the top dental colleges in India for students which provide top-class facilities like labs and hospitals. Below is the list of top dental colleges in Chennai
Eligibility and Examination
|Eligibility||Intermediate or +2 with qualified marks in NEET-(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-UG).|
|Exam pattern||Pen and Paper-based|
|Language||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, and Urdu|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)|
|Qualifying marks||50% for General
45% for General-PH
40% for SC/ST/OBC
40% for SC/ST/OBC-PH
|Correction||4 marks for each correct answer
1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt
No marks for unanswered question
Subject Wise Marks:
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90||360|
WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR BDS?
Below is the fee structure for the list of dental colleges in Chennai
HOW MANY YEARS DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE BDS?
It takes 5 years to complete the BDS course
HOW MANY MARKS ARE REQUIRED IN NEET FOR BDS?
Students have to secure more than 50% marks in the NEET exam and must obtain qualified marks in the category which he/she applied for.
DOES BDS NEED NEET?
Yes, its joint entrance exam for Both MBBS and BDS conducted every year by NEET board
WHAT IS THE SALARY OF BDS?
The average salary for the BDS or Dental Doctor is Rs 40,000 to Rs 60,000 in any dental hospital in India.
1.SRI RAMACHANDRA DENTAL COLLEGE [SRDC], CHENNAI
- Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University) previously known as SRMC & RI (DU), ranked among the top health sciences universities in India, had its origin as Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute which was established by Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust in the year 1985 as a private not-for-profit self-financing institution and dedicated to serve the society as a centre of excellence with emphasis on medical education, research and health care.
- The Trust achieved the task of establishing the Institution as a “Centre of Excellence” under the leadership of Late Shri. N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar who was the Founder & Managing Trustee of the Trust and also the first Chancellor of the Deemed University. Shri.V.R.Venkataachalam is currently the Chancellor of the Deemed University and is also the Managing Trustee of the Trust. Shri R.V. Sengutuvan is the Pro Chancellor of the Deemed University.
- In view of its academic excellence, the Government of India declared Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute as a Deemed University in September, 1994 under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. As notified by the UGC, the nomenclature of the institution was changed to Sri Ramachandra University in 2006 and reverted to SRMC&RI (DU) from December, 2017. Now, as per the Notification dt.08.08.2018 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, the name of the DU has been changed to “Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University).
- Over three decades, the institute has transformed into a full-fledged Deemed University and at present, with twelve faculties / constituent colleges, viz., Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Faculty of Dental Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Technology and Research, Faculty of Public Health, Faculty of Sports & Exercise Sciences Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, the Deemed University offers 150 UG and PG programs in health care sciences. With a faculty strength of around 950, more than 6,500 students receive teaching and training under them (Faculty: Student ratio 1:7) from the academic year 2019-20.
SRDC Establishment: 1995
SRDC Accreditations: DCI
SRDC Affiliated To: SRI RAMACHANDRA INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHENNAI
SRDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SRDC Fee Structure: Rs 6 Lakhs
SRDC Location: 1, Sri Ramachandra Nagar, Iyyappanthangal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116, India
2.SAVEETHA DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL [SDC], CHENNAI
- Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, is one of the finest institutions in the world with a unique curriculum that is a spectacular fusion of the best practices of the east and west. It is our everlasting passion that has helped us train our students with unsurpassed skills in Clinical, Academic and Research domains.
- We believe that our ultimate success would be to see our students become strong confident successful professionals. We focus on making the learning environments conducive for students to achieve their goals in life
- Saveetha Dental College is the only dental institution in the world to enter the Guinness book of world record on 27th November 2014. We did a massive survey and screened over 1 lakh students in 77 schools across the country. This mammoth task was executed in collaboration with Times of India newspaper for a budget of 6 billion INR
SDC Establishment: 1988
SDC Accreditations: DCI
SDC Affiliated To: SIMATS, CHENNAI
SDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SDC Fee Structure: Rs 8.5 Lakhs
SDC Location: 162, Poonamallee High Rd, Velappanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600077, India
3.TAMILNADU GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [TNGDCH], CHENNAI
- The origin of the Dental Department in the Government General hospital, Madras dates back to 1883 when the Madras education department initiated a clinic in the Government hospital for the treatment of patients with dental problems and was handled by a Royal army dental assistant. The dental wing of Madras Medical College came into existence on 10.8.1953. Fifteen candidates were selected on the basis of representations form various linguistic parts of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. In the year, 1954, the number of admission to BDS course was increased and from fifteen to eighteen, then in 1956 it was increased to twenty and periodically increased to the present 100 seats. On the recommendation of the Dental Council of India, regarding the need for more physical space, the Government of Tamilnadu accepted the construction of a separate building under the second Five Year Plan scheme. Construction was started in the year of 1958 and completed by 1961 (The Present Building).
- While celebrating the silver jubilee of Dental wing in 1978 a proposal was submitted which was examined by the Government and an order was passed stating the separation of Dental Wing from the Madras Medical College to be form an independent Dental College, with independent budget from 3rd October 1979.
- Inauguration of Madras Dental College was done by his Excellency Prabhudas Patwari the then Governor of Tamilnadu on 26th February 1980. During bifurcation, the Dean of Madras Medical. was relieved of charge and Dr.B.P.Rajan was appointed as The Principal . It was affiliated to Madras University. From then onwards, the Madras Dental College and Hospital has been functioning with excellence to maintain the dignity and honor of the dental profession and imparting glorious knowledge to hundreds of dental students throughout Tamilnadu and all over India.
- In the year 1992, the institution was renamed as Tamilnadu Government Dental College and Hospital and has been affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, since the inception of the Medical University.
- To fulfill one of the conditions of the Dental Council of India and to accommodate the facilities for the Students and to meet the needs for increasing the number of seats for BDS & MDS courses , the Tamil Nadu Government has allotted the land of 52 grounds 1385 sq.ft. at the Old MUC (MADRAS UNITED CLUB)and at a cost of Rs.13.66 crores-administrative / financial sanction- order was issued for a new multi storey building.The new building was inspected by Hon’ble Minister of Public Works Department Mr. K.V. Ramalingam, Hon’ble Minister of Labour Mr. S.T. Chellapandian and Hon’ble Minister of Health Dr.V.S.Vijay.
- The Entire Excellent Elevated Building was inaugurated by our Hon’ble Chief Minister Selvi J Jayalalitha on 03-03-2012 at 1.50 PM through video conferencing. Our Principal Dr.K.S.G.A.Nasser gave an introductory speech in Tamil to our Hon’ble Chief minister about the number of Out-patients in our college as 326450 in last year 2011, presence of NCC, NSS, And Red Ribbon Club was mentioned.In addition to this our Hon’ble Chief Minister looking at the performance of the college sanctioned an additional amount of Rupees 10 crores and declared our college as the Centre of Excellence In Dentistry and made the Statement under rule 110 of Tamil Nadu Assembly Secretariat rules on 20 -04 -2012. It has been planned to construct one more floor with facilities for a good Major Operation Theatre, students Auditorium and 2 class rooms. In addition to this the college will have increase in number of posts and equipments to upgrade it as Centre of excellence in Dentistry
TNGDCH Establishment: 1953
TNGDCH Accreditations: DCI
TNGDCH Affiliated To: THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
TNGDCH Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
TNGDCH Fee Structure: Rs 12,000
TNGDCH Location: Muthusamy Salai, opp. Fort Station, Esplanade, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003, India
4.SATHYABAMA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY [SIST], CHENNAI
- Sathyabama Dental College and Hospital, was established in 2009 under the vision of our Founder Chancellor Colonel Dr. Jeppiaar MA.BL, Ph.D.,.Sathyabama Dental College and Hospital was established as the only private autonomous Dental Institution in the nation accredited by the Dental Council of India in 2014 for awarding Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree.
- His visionary of including Postgraduate curriculum had instigated three specialities in Masters of Dental Surgery namely Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics. Our institution is ranked 39th in list of universities in India. It is accredited with “A” grade by NAAC and is certified by ISO.
- Our campus located at Old Mahabalipuram Road aims to provide health education and medical facilities to the all.Sathyabama Dental College and Hospital extends comprehensive health care to the unreachable at their door step through Peripheral Health Centres at Government Primary Health Centres.Our institution houses tobacco cessation centre to promote awareness among the public about its ill effects.Sathyabama Dental College and Hospital is committed to provide global par excellence in dental education and research to our undergraduate and postgraduate students by providing global infrastructure facilities and amenities beyond the requirements of Dental Council of India.
- A well established 100 bedded General Hospital attached to our complex provides access for students to learn medical aspects in dentistry.Advanced facilities such as Dental Operation Theatre, International Research Center, Jeppiar Research Park with advanced molecular research equipments facilitates best clinical and research exposure of our students in the field of clinical dentistry,nanotechnology and innovation in the scientific world.
- A state-of-the-art digital library offering access to a wide range of e-journals, reference books, aimed at providing the best in dental education and research among the students. Apart from academics, our institution also encourages students to participate in various conferences, seminars and trains them in presentations. Participation in extracurricular activities like sports and cultural events are also highly encouraged..
SIST Establishment: 2014
SIST Accreditations: DCI
SIST Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
SIST Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SIST Fee Structure: Rs 5.5 Lakhs
SIST Location:Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University) Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai – 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.
5.SRM DENTAL COLLEGE [SRM], CHENNAI
- SRM dental college was started in the year 1996 – 1997 and has been reputed to maintain excellent standards of dental education since inception. It is currently affiliated to SRM University of health sciences which the first institute in India to acquire the status of was deemed university in the year 2002.
- The college is located in the heart of the city and is sprawling over a large area of over 5.18 acres with a built up area of 4,74,582 sqft. The campus is lush green throughout the year and environment friendly.
- The college aims at imparting excellent knowledge and skills to the students at undergraduate and post graduate levels and promotes the application of current technology and concepts in the practice of dentistry. The institute promotes research and has Post Doctoral programmed in all fields of dentistry. It is a centre for academic excellence and has been ranked as one of the 15 best dental colleges in India. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, NAAC A++ accredited and is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
- The institution has a self governing body with a distinct academic cell and Research Cell that work under the able guidance of the Dean and the Vice Principal. An Anti ragging committee is continually on vigilance for the safety of the students to prevent any untoward incidents.
- SRM Dental College has state of art infrastructure with 40 labs, 10 classrooms and 486 dental chairs in various clinical departments providing the students best learning opportunities.
- The faculty is experienced and highly-qualified with extremely good teaching skills that promote student learning and welfare.
- Quality Policy : We at SRM Dental College are committed to impart Quality Education and skill sets with ethics for developing the students of Dental Surgery, as excellent Professionals and responsible Citizens to promote Human Health Progress with Societal Transformation.We implement Quality Systems to achieve continual improvement to become a world Class Institutions.
- Certifications and Honors : The SRM Dental College has been ranked one of the 15 best dental colleges in India since 2013 by the OUTLOOK magazine. The institute is NAAC A++ accredited and is ISO 9001: 2015 certified for its credit
SRM Establishment: 1996
SRM Accreditations: DCI
SRM Affiliated To: SRM IST, KANCHIPURAM
SRM Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SRM Fee Structure: Rs 6.6 Lakhs
SRM Location: Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089, India
6.THAI MOOGAMBIGAI DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL [TMDC], CHENNAI
- Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital (TMDCH) is one of the leading dental colleges in Chennai and a constituent unit of Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Deemed University. TMDCH is an ISO certified premium dental institution accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade (Score – 3.31 out of 4). TMDCH is a pioneer in the field of dental education and its inception dates back to 1991. Situated in a strategic location within the city limits (3 kms from CMBT Bus stand), TMDCH is easily accessible through public and private transport. The institution has been committed to the cause of excellence in dental education and community service through quality dental care. The college is well equipped with excellent infrastructure, spacious classrooms, specially designed laboratories with state-of-the-art equipments to train students in various branches of dentistry.
- The college is recognized by Dental Council of India and Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. The institution acquired its deemed status in 2003 and became a constituent unit of Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute University, as per the order by University Grants Commission, New Delhi and the Union Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India. Started initially as an undergraduate institution with 100 seats, it has now grown into a full-fledged Post-graduate research institute. Both BDS and MDS courses are offered with the following specialities – Orthodontics, Periodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Oral Medicine, Pedodontics and Oral Pathology.
- As a token of recognition of its services in the field of dental education, the institute has been bestowed with the ‘BEST DENTAL COLLEGE AWARD’ at the World Dental Conference 2018 in Dubai. The institution has also inscribed its name in the Guinness book of record for the “Largest Dentistry lesson consisting of 650 people”. The institution has numerous awards and accolades to its credit.
- Our University has been recognized by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, which has placed Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute – Deemed to be University under GRADED AUTONOMY STATUS in Category – II, one among 6 deemed to be Universities in the State of Tamil Nadu and the only Multi Disciplinary Deemed University in the City of Chennai.
TMDC Establishment: 1991
TMDC Accreditations: DCI
TMDC Affiliated To: DR. M.G.R. EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CHENNAI
TMDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
TMDC Fee Structure: Rs 5 Lakhs
TMDC Location: Golden Geroge Nagar, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600107, India
7.SREE BALAJI DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL – [SBDCH], CHENNAI
- Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research functions with objectives of providing accessible, affordable and quality Dental Education and Oral Health Care to the society.
- The Dental College and Hospital was established in the year 1989 with an annual intake of 40 students and currently the annual intake is 100 students.
- Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital is one of the premier educational institutions offering quality and affordable Dental care in India. The Dental College has excellent infrastructure with over 1,75,000 sft. of built up area and is the largest of its kind in Tamil Nadu. It has well equipped state-of-the-art library, modern clinical departments and pre-clinical and clinical laboratories. There is free transport facility for the patients and the treatment is also provided free of cost for the deserving poor.
- The Dental College has been given the highest score among all dental colleges in the state by the High Level Committee appointed by Government of Tamil Nadu. Our college has gained the students prestigious position of being recognized internationally. The college was made to provide education to poor people who can’t afford to pay much money for education in high standard schools. The college was established in the year 1989. Its main motive was to spread knowledge to people of all sections and for excellent education of the candidates, library and hostels was established along with the college. The college started achieving success gradually and excellent result of students in that time gave wings to success.
- Sree Balaji Dental College offers one of the most forward-looking educational environments in dental medicine in the country. Located in the capital of Tamilnadu, Chennai, the college is dedicated to training doctors of dental medicine as expert clinicians with strong biomedical backgrounds.
- At Sree Balaji Dental College, research and teaching are complementary, producing professionals who possess the analytical capacity and the spirit of inquiry to deal with an ever-increasing knowledge base and rapid technological changes.
- By treating patients in the college’s teaching clinics, Sree Balaji Dental College students understand not just how to apply science to practice, but how to employ compassion in the treatment of human illness.
- Sree Balaji Dental College recently celebrated 25 years of service to education and humanity. With a faculty of dedicated clinicians, and researchers of which many have earned solid reputations as experts in their fields, the Dental school offers a full spectrum of under graduate and postgraduate specialty programs.
- An outstanding roster of dental professionals, and dental specialists trained in areas such as Oral and Maxillo Facial surgery, Preventive and community dentistry, conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Oral Pathology, Orthodontics and dental facial orthopedics, Prothodontics, Periodontics and Oral Medicine, help students to attain proficiency in different dental specialties.
- Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital has a blend of experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated team of professionals who are very competent and highly qualified. The staff are constantly engaged in guiding the students towards acquiring expertise in both theory & clinical aspects of Dental and basic medical sciences.
- Quality education is imparted with the latest technical know-how. The staff, to be adept in knowledge and practical skills and also to inculcate the basic virtues of service, punctuality and discipline, grooms the students.
- Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital conducts frequent dental health camps for educating, motivating and treating the general public, especially the rural population, so as to improve their oral hygiene and health status.
SBDCH Establishment: 1989
SBDCH Accreditations: DCI
SBDCH Affiliated To: BIHER, CHENNAI
SBDCH Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SBDCH Fee Structure: Rs 12 Lakhs
SBDCH Location: Velachery Main Rd, VGP Rajesh Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100, India
8.RAGAS DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [RDC], CHENNAI
- The Ragas is known beyond India as an Institute for advanced study in Dentistry and can look back on a long tradition. Its programs are characterized by academic diversity and an international atmosphere of learning in a traditional setting with modern teaching facilities. The college provides a forum for public lectures and both national and international seminars, workshops and symposium.
- Expressly committed to the constitutional principle of freedom of research and teaching, the College undertakes basic, applied, subject-specific and trans-disciplinary research.
RDC Establishment: 1987
RDC Accreditations: DCI
RDC Affiliated To: THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
RDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
RDC Fee Structure: Rs 12,000
RDC Location:2/102,, SH 49, Uthandi, Tamil Nadu 600119, India
9.MEENAKSHI AMMAL DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, MAHER UNIVERSITY [MADC], CHENNAI
- The Meenakshi Ammal Trust was founded in 1983 as a public charitable and Educational trust by Mrs.D.Meenakshi Ammal, a noted philanthropist.
- Ever since the establishment of the trust it has grown from a humble beginning to the status of an University with an impressive array of Educational Institutions, reputed for its quality of teaching, that is imparted to hundreds of talented and deserving students by an eminent and dedicated teaching faculty.
MADC Establishment: 2004
MADC Accreditations: DCI, UGC
MADC Affiliated To: Deemed to Be University
MADC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
MADC Fee Structure: Rs 5.5 Lakhs
MADC Location: Alapakkam Main Road, Janaki Nagar, Maduravoyal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600095, India
10.SRI VENKATESWARA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL [SVDC], CHENNAI
- Sri Venkateswara Dental College & Hospital was established in the year 2007. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.
- The college aims to provide quality education and advanced training to the students, thus producing competent dental graduates, who have sound knowledge and excellent skills for rendering the best of oral health care to the society.
- The college boasts of its highly qualified and experienced faculty. The college is housed in spacious, well planned building which accommodates all the departments, equipped with ‘state-of-the-art‘ facilities.
- The well equipped laboratories and infrastructural facilities are inseparable parts of the excellent academic activities. The management has set up the college to be one of the premier dental institutes of the country.
SVDC Establishment: 2007
SVDC Accreditations: DCI
SVDC Affiliated To: THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
SVDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
SVDC Fee Structure: Rs 1.3 Lakhs
SVDC Location: Off.Old Mahabalipuram Road, Near Navalur, Thalambur Thalambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130, India
11.MADHA DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL [MDC], CHENNAI
Madha Group of Academic Institutions started with the beginning of the establishment of Engineering, Nursing and Physiotherapy Colleges in the year 1998,under the Soosaiya Peter Educational Trust, a self-financing Christian Minority Technical Institution affiliated to Anna University. Over the years, the Madha group has extended its wings in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Para-medicine and Arts & Science.
MDC Establishment: 2007
MDC Accreditations: DCI
MDC Affiliated To: THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
MDC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
MDC Fee Structure: As per Govt
MDC Location: Somangalam Main Rd, Madha Nagar, Kundrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069, India
12.ASAN MEMORIAL DENTAL COLLEGE [ASAN], CHENNAI
- It is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy. AMDECH is the latest addition to the Asan Memorial Association. Located in Keerapakkam Village at Chengalpattu, the College of Dentistry is surrounded by scenic hills and valleys that are untouched and is absolutely pollution free.
- Since its inception, the college has provided a platform for students to achieve their dreams and has focused on developments in the field of dentistry for the welfare of people. Conceived with the objective of providing excellent training facilities to produce dentists of the highest caliber, the institute has been able to make this a possibility with the active cooperation of the management and staff alike.
- AMDECH is among one of the best equipped dental educational institutions in the country. It offers undergraduate (B.D.S.) courses in dentistry as per DCI/university norms. All departments are adequately furnished with the necessary diagnostic and research equipment. The institution also strives to keep in sync with the changing times and constantly upgrades its facilities, in the interest of patients and students.
- Whether you are a prospective student interested in learning more about the dentistry programs, a patient, or a dental professional, AMDECH is a dynamic place where students, faculty and staff come together to share knowledge and skills that will benefit patients.
ASAN Establishment: 1965
ASAN Accreditations: DCI
ASAN Affiliated To THE TAMIL NADU DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
ASAN Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + NEET
ASAN Fee Structure: Rs 2.8 Lakhs
ASAN Location: Belachery, Tambaram, Main Road, Jaladam, Main Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100, India
These are the top Dental colleges in Chennai if you find this article useful, share with your friends and family and bookmark the Graduatesengine.com website for future updates and articles