Top Fifteen BBA Colleges In Bangalore 2021-2022
BBA is a short form of Bachelor Of Business Administration which is an undergraduate degree and a pre-degree before the Master of Business Administration(MBA) which is a postgraduate degree. Here the course deals with Business related subjects like Principles of Management, Business Mathematics & Statistics, Introduction to Operations Research, Business Economics, Financial & Management Accounting, Production & Material Management, Personnel Management & Industry Relations, Marketing Management.
BBA is one of the Leading and top courses in Undergraduate courses. Students who want to learn Business methodology right after the intermediate can take this course as the basic foundation is laid starting from the degree level after they can master in business administration by joining in Master of Business administration.
Bangalore, India the silicon valley of India and hub for startups and businesses has many top institutions in the field of engineering, medical and also in Business schools. state top Business schools are established in Bangalore. Some of the top Fifteen BBA colleges in Bangalore list is given in the article below. This list is based on the raking given by top publications considering various parameters of the college. college details like fee, accreditations, address, eligibility details can be seen in the list. These Top BBA colleges provide employment opportunities for the students who graduated from these colleges through campus placements
Basic eligibility for a student to join in any BBA colleges is he/she should have intermediate or Plus 2 with minimum 50% marks in the board exams, to get a seat in top B-Schools some colleges to conduct entrance exams and some take the students depending on the merit. This varies from college to college. The list follows from below
- Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs.
- Alliance University aspires to be among the best universities in the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, precisely calibrated action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- While its oldest professional school—Alliance School of Business—is consistently ranked among the top ten private business schools in India by various ranking agencies, the University having already established Alliance College of Engineering and Design; Alliance School of Law; and Alliance Ascent College, is in the process of establishing many other prominent academic units, viz., Alliance College of Arts and Humanities; Alliance College of Science; Alliance College of Medicine and Dentistry; Alliance College of Education and Human Services; Alliance School of Health Sciences; and Alliance College of Media and Communications.
- The ambience and serenity of a world-class infrastructure housed in a ‘green’ campus; faculty who have proven themselves in their respective fields by providing an excellent blend of rigor and relevance in their teaching; staff who are ever ready to reach out; robust industry interactions; research aimed at solving problems of the real world; a plethora of international collaborative arrangements; outreach activities that touch the lives of a wide cross section of society; and an exemplary track record in career counseling and placement facilitation—all combine to provide a rare synergy that transcends artificial barriers and enables students to follow their hearts with passion and confidence.
AU Establishment: 2010
AU Accreditations: UGC
AU Affiliated To: Private University
AU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
AU Fee Structure: Rs 2 Lakhs
AU Location: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India.
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management or JAGSOM, (formerly known as IFIM Business School), is now truly global, forward-looking and an industry-academia think-tank. With the renaming, the business school has added a crown jewel to its rich legacy and built a roadmap towards global management learning.
- Named after Padma Bhushan awardee, Charles H Kellstadt Professor of Business, Goizueta Business School and global thinker, Professor Jagdish Sheth. Under Dr. Sheth’s Chairmanship the business school is ready for its next big leap. A leap that’s global, industry-defining and market-oriented. We invite you to be a part of this.
JSSOM Establishment: 1995
JSSOM Accreditations: AICTE
JSSOM Affiliated To: Private University
JSSOM Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
JSSOM Fee Structure: Rs 4.5 Lakhs
JSSOM Location: 8 P & 9 P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City Phase I, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
- Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
- The multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 25000 students. The campus is a living example for the harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and around 60 different countries. CHRIST (Deemed to be University) publishes six peer-reviewed research journals and has published more than 300 books in Kannada and English. A promoter of sports, music and literary activities, it is a nurturing ground for creative excellence.
CU Establishment: 1969
CU Accreditations: UGC
CU Affiliated To: Deemed To Be University
CU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
CU Fee Structure: Rs 2.23 Lakhs
CU Location: Hosur Rd, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029, India
- AIMS Institutes established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education and with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, where in, the students’ intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed. It is a great pleasure to state that the AIMS fraternity is enduringly infusing resilient confidence among the students to excel in their academic, professional endeavors and personal lives.
- AIMS started with 2 UG programs and 60 students and is now offering 6 PG. 10 UG programs and 2 PhD Programs having around 2000 students at the campus. AIMS has made a mark within a decade of its inception by consistently being ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. The Hospitality program has also been ranked among the best in the country and the graduates are widely accepted by leading chains in India and abroad. Also, students of various programs have been securing university ranks and setting high benchmarks consistently.
- AIMS is accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC with the highest score of 3.46 out of 4 for an institution that is being accredited for the first time. AIMS School of Business programmes are accredited by IACBE which is an international accreditation body for Business Schools.
- Apart from being consistently ranked among Top 1% of B-Schools in India in various leading surveys, AIMS has also been rated as best college for Entrepreneurship Education in India and ISB, Hyderabad has selected AIMS as a local delivery partner for the global Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Entrepreneurs Development Programme
AIMS Establishment: 1994
AIMS Accreditations: AICTE
AIMS Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
AIMS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
AIMS Fee Structure: Rs 2.28 Lakhs
AIMS Location: 1st Cross Rd, Peenya 1st Stage, Netaji Nagar, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058, India
- Kristu Jayanti College, founded in 1999, is managed by “BODHI NIKETAN TRUST”, formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The College is affiliated to Bengaluru North University and is reaccredited with grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC in the Second Cycle of Accreditation.
- The College is recognized by UGC under the category 2(f) & 12(B). The College was accorded Autonomous Status from 2013 by the University Grants Commission, Government of Karnataka & the Bangalore University.
- For its contribution in the field of Education, Kristu Jayanti College was recently given the Heroes of Bengaluru award. In the India Today – MDRA survey 2020, Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru is awarded as the Best Emerging College of the Century at National Level and the college is ranked 4th Best BCA, 11th Best MSW, 18th Best Arts, 19th Best Commerce, 19th Best BBA and 25th Best Science College in India.
- The College also ranked 2nd Best in BCA & MSW, 3rd best in Commerce & Arts, 4th Best in Science and 5th best in BBA among the colleges in Bengaluru.
KJC Establishment: 1999
KJC Accreditations: AICTE
KJC Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
KJC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
KJC Fee Structure: Rs 83,000
KJC Location: P..O, Hennur Main Rd, K.Narayanapura, Kothanur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077, India
- REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research. The founder of REVA University believes in the motto’ Knowledge is Power’. Driven with a philanthropic vision and a missionary zeal, the campus is built to transform students into outstanding citizens.
- The University prides itself in contributing to the holistic development of every student. The University currently offers 33 Undergraduate Programmes, 24 full-time Postgraduate Programmes, 2 part-time Postgraduate Programmes, Ph.D. Programmes in various disciplines and several Certificate/Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities, and Performing Arts.
- The programmes offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in-depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, hands-on training, global and industrial relevance, and social significance. REVA University believes in preparing students through the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education.
- The CBCS & CAGP pattern of education has been introduced in all programmes to facilitate students to opt for subjects of their choice in addition to the core subjects of the study and prepare them with required skills. It also provides opportunities for students to earn more credits and thereby acquire additional Proficiency Certificates and Diplomas.
RU Establishment: 2012
RU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
RU Affiliated To: Private University
RU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
RU Fee Structure: Rs 1 Lakh
RU Location: Rukmini Knowledge Park, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, India
- The objective of the School of management is to prepare students for the future. It is a challenge that we take on to equip the students today with the right knowledge, skills and attitude that will help them to be effective in any venture they choose.
- We believe in nurturing and developing them to become good individuals who are sensitive to the society around them. Learning and teaching in the management school covers all aspect of management. All the specializations are taught and facilitated by very experienced faculty and pedagogy followed is very innovative.
- In its vision the Department of Management Studies clearly defines the need to create quality managers and entrepreneurs required to face the challenges of the corporate sector and the growing opportunities for young leaders. The department offers undergraduate courses in Masters Programme in Management (MBA).
- The modules offered under these courses are challenging and specifically designed to develop and enhance career opportunities and to contribute in the dissemination of academic and applied knowledge in business management.
PU Establishment: 1976
PU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
PU Affiliated To: PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
PU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
PU Fee Structure: Rs 1.65 Lakhs
PU Location: Presidency University, Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Bengaluru 560064 Karnataka, India
- The Oxford Group started its humble beginning with a nursery school in J P Nagar, Bangalore in the year 1974. It was the brainchild of the founder Late Sri. S. Narasa Raju and the group has grown by soaring heights and accomplished milestones. We have 36 institutions, including a medical college under its ambit. From its establishment in J P Nagar, it has branched to 5 Centres in different parts of Bangalore with courses from Arts, Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical College to Management. The list is long and fascinating, and under our umbrella, we covered almost all the prime courses. We have more than 25,000 students and about 1198 Faculty
- The Unprecedented LEGACY is being continued through the Chairman Sri S. N. V. L. Narasimha Raju. Despite the competitive environment, Oxford’s phenomenal growth would translate the linkage between industry academia, research focus, and prominent teaching fraternity into its consistent academic quality.
- Oxford Group’s enormous development could be possible with its underlying conviction that it shares the skill sets and expertise of people that come from diverse backgrounds and diversities thereby our students are well prepared in their streams. Once the hidden talent of Oxfordites is unravelled and mentored, the faulty team at the Oxford believes that they will be confident in enhancing their skills thereby reaching higher heights. By doing so, we create a generation of leaders who are empowered to attain their dreams socially and responsibly.
- We have both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in management stream comprising of BBA; BCOM; MBA; PGDHA and MCOM. Our MBA is the flagship program in Oxford and we pride ourselves on that.
- Over the past four decades, we have been determined to continue our revered common mission through our education, research, and programs which benefit the community’s good. We offer two-year program affiliated with the University of Bangalore, approved by All India Technical Education Council (AICTE) and NAAC.
OCBM Establishment: 1974
OCBM Accreditations: AICTE
OCBM Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
OCBM Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
OCBM Fee Structure: Rs 50,000
OCBM Location: No: 32, 19th Main, 17thB’Cross, Sector-IV, H.S.R. Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, IndiaNo: 32, 19th Main, 17thB’Cross, Sector-IV, H.S.R. Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, India
- IAET was established by Dr. T. Somasekhar, who is a visionary academician and a dynamic leader. The Trust’s vision of offering top quality higher education solutions is ably nurtured by dedicated and accomplished trustees.
- Systematic execution of long cherished plans resulted in the establishment of many educational institutions in the last two decades. These institutions aim to impart formal, full-time education, are duly recognized by the State and Central Governments, and have been established and approved as per the guidelines of Statutory Bodies.
- The institutions listed below in the order of their establishment, comprise “Indian Academy Group of Institutions”.
IAGI Establishment: 1998
IAGI Accreditations: INC, AICTE, UGC
IAGI Affiliated To: BNU, KOLAR
IAGI Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
IAGI Fee Structure: Rs 70,000
IAGI Location: 230, Meganahalli, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043, India
- The year was 1993 when T. John College with its premises in Campbell Road, Austin Town, Bangalore – 47 began. The college started by Dr. Thomas P John, offered a 3 year BHM (Hotel Management) Degree course to 24 students to start with.
- The college also offered the BBM and BSc (CMS) courses. Since a humble beginning in 1993, there has been no looking back and every year the college crosses new milestones. Two decades later the college premises has expanded to include new departments and blocks and spread over an area of 20 acres of land. Cosmopolitan and secular in ethos and philosophy. T. John Group of Institutions attracts students from all over India and the neighboring countries.
- From 2011 to 2018 the T. John Group of Institutions has produced 31 University Rank Holders.
- From its inception the T. John Group of Institutions have produced thousands of students who have been achievers in their respective fields and are happily serving humanity and living lives of fulfillment.
TJC Establishment: 1993
TJC Accreditations: AICTE
TJC Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
TJC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
TJC Fee Structure: Rs 87,000
TJC Location: Bannerghatta Main Rd, Gottigere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560083, India
- Surana College, (est. 1995) under GDA Foundation Trust is affiliated to Bangalore University (u/s 53(5), (& under Karnataka State Universities Act 2000) and is also included under section 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act 1956. The institution has been catering to all sections of society on need-based quality education. Surana College has clarity on students’ future, both in their career and life.
- The institution has many case studies on inducting average students only to raise them to achieve distinction and ranks. The emphasis is on academic focus adding to train for holistic development of students. Constantly identifying value-additions to the university stipulated curriculum, the college designs balanced inputs of curricular and co-curricular components into its practice.
- The institution prepares students into self-reliant, independent thinking, globally relevant, skilled and socially useful citizens of the nation embedded with values to contribute in their own mite to the society.
- Students at the campus will have the due freedom coupled with responsibility and discipline. The college encourages research to challenge the life and knowledge concepts by out-of-box and lateral thinking. There is also encouragement to entrepreneurial activities. No donation at the Surana’s; with affordable fee against quality, the curriculum is embedded with pro-community practices. Offering co-education has been an advantage with the institution.
- Student involvement is in the key functioning at the college even in extension activities, community services and sustenance of the academic environment. Parental and public acceptance have been of immense support for the college functioning. Scholars, veterans, experts and prominent citizens as visitors pat on the back with suggestions and motivation.
SC Establishment: 1995
SC Accreditations: UGC
SC Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
SC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
SC Fee Structure: Rs 76,000
SC Location: 16, S End Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
- Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS) was founded in 2008 as a sterling management institute under the umbrella of Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust. Since then, it has become a coveted business school in South India, drawing a considerable number of applications from across the world each year.
- At ABBS, we pride ourselves on our unique quiver of avant-garde learning tools, setting us apart as one of India’s most future-fit business schools. Our differential learning programmes have been crafted by seasoned industry leaders and feature an array of elements including industry interfacing, entrepreneurship development, live workshops, Management Development Programmes and publication development.
- ABBS offers a bouquet of courses across management, commerce, life sciences, media and communication, each a careful blend of classroom learning and practical experience. The success of our programmes is mirrored in the variety of collaborations we have established with corporate houses in the past few years. We draw valuable insights from industry liaisons, and our alliances are geared towards student enhancement, enrichment and recruitment.
- Located in India’s Garden City, ABBS is surrounded by five sprawling acres of greenery and sunshine. With aesthetically designed classrooms, well-equipped hostels and state-of- the-art sports facilities, discover an ecosystem that is tailored to your needs.
ABBS Establishment: 2008
ABBS Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, NBA
ABBS Affiliated To: BU, BANGALORE
ABBS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
ABBS Fee Structure: Rs 3.75 Lakhs
ABBS Location: Off Magadi Road #3, Shushruti Nagar, Lingadeeranahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091, India
- PES University, located in Bangalore, India is one of the country’s leading teaching and research universities. The University is committed to providing “education for the real world” that inspires students to realize their potential.
- Our students graduate with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment. Over the years, we have accomplished this with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
- PES University is ranked fifth in the Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings 2020 and is the only University in Karnataka to rank in the top 30.
- The Rankings evaluate institutions based on parameters such as Faculty Student Ratio (FSR), Faculty with PhD (FWP), Papers Per Faculty (PPF), Citations Per Paper (CPP) and Inclusiveness & Diversity (ID).
PES Establishment: 1972
PES Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
PES Affiliated To: Private University
PES Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
PES Fee Structure: Rs 1.7 Lakhs
PES Location: 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore-560085
- Dayananda Sagar Institutions founded in the 60s by one such visionary, late Sri Dayananda Sagar committed to take knowledge to the people, transforms today’s students into responsible citizens and professional leaders of tomorrow. Dayananda Sagar University created by an Act of the Karnataka State in 2014, built on this adorable legacy and inspired by its own milestones, meeting the needs of quality higher education in this part of the world.
- DSU is a proud member of the Dayananda Sagar Institutions family. Founded by Late Sri Dayananda Sagar in the early sixties (with just four students), DSI has morphed into global education power house, spread over five campuses, catering to the education needs of over 17,000 students. Operating under the aegis of the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust in Bengaluru, DSI has enabled the transformation of tens of thousands of young Indian and international citizens into professionals in diverse specializations.
- With its strong foundation in creating Dayananda Sagar Institutions as a great academic centre in previous century, the education provider stepped up to be a deemed university to offer a new canvas for the young global citizens to transform their creative abilities to conquer the world.
- In the advent of Make in India and start-up era, Dayananda Sagar University is moving ahead with time and requirement to enable a ecosystem that nurtures young minds to be a innovator, entrepreneur and a leader. Thus, building a competency in multiple domains, mastering in technology, management and networking, proficient in marketing & finance and ability to appreciate art and culture.
DSU Establishment: 2014
DSU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
DSU Affiliated To: Private University
DSU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
DSU Fee Structure: Rs 1.6 Lakhs
DSU Location: Dayananda Sagar University 6th Floor, Dental Block, Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy layout, Bangalore-560 111, India.
- Ranked among the top universities in India and considered a cerebral destination for students across the world and Bangalore in particular, for its illustrious history of developing talent, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is a hub for learning in every sense of the word.
- The University which is based in Bangalore – the Silicon Valley of India, offers a conducive environment for learning, be it academically or extracurricular activities. Known for its emphasis on education, entrepreneurship, research and sports, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) has some of the best minds in the educational and research fields, and centers that inspire entrepreneurship and groundbreaking work to simplify and manage life better.
- What makes Jain (Deemed-to-be University) different is its outlook towards life, its values and beliefs. Its ever-evolving and open-minded system and quest for continued success and resilience, has made it one of the top universities in India.
JU Establishment: 1990
JU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC
JU Affiliated To Deemed To be University
JU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50%
JU Fee Structure: Rs 5.4 Lakhs
JU Location: #44/4, District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazaar, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069, India
The above top fifteen BBA colleges in Bangalore will give some insights of college to join, please share the above best fifteen BBA colleges in Bangalore with friends and family and do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.