Top Fifteen Law Colleges in Pune 2021-2022
The branch which deals with Indian laws and Penal codes and helps the innocent to fight against the injustice is Law. The person who fought against it is Lawyer. Law is one of the oldest degrees in India. In a pre-dependence era, it is the only top branch in education, while the maximum of freedom fighters in India are Law graduates. After independence Law has become an integral part of education and still it lead top in educational courses. Pune, India has historical significance as many freedom fighters and political leaders who are Lawyers came from this city. Top fifteen Law colleges In Pune list can be seen below.
To become a lawyer or to do law there are two ways available for students one is after intermediate and other after graduation.
Eligibility: Intermediate or plus Two
Mode: Bachelor’s degree + LLB
Duration: 5 Years
Duration: 3 Years
If a student wants to pursue law as a career after intermediate a total of 5 years is required to complete while a graduate wants to pursue law as a career after graduation it will take 3 years to complete the course. It takes an extra one year for a student who wants to take Law as a career after graduation.
Every year the government conducts a national entrance test for students who want to enter law colleges both GOVT/PRIVATE like CLAT and other than National exams state Government also conduct entrance exams for local government and private colleges. Each state has its own mode of exams. Of which the common national entrance exam is CLAT. the pattern and process of CLAT 2021 is given below
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||Undergraduate Exam – 150 MCQs
Postgraduate Exam (LLM) – 100 questions + 2 essays (Subjective section)
|Total Marks||UG – 150 marks
PG – 150 marks
|Score||MCQ (both UG and PG) will carry 1 mark. An incorrect question will invite a penalty of 0.25 marks.
In CLAT PG, the evaluation of the essay section will be done manually by the expert team. Candidates who present the well-structured and crisp answers may get good marks.
MHT CET Law exam Pattern 2020
|Exam mode||Online, CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Correction||1 mark for each correct answer, No Negative marks|
MH CET Law Syllabus – For 5-year LLB course
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Legal aptitude and legal reasoning||40||40|
|General knowledge with current affairs||30||30|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Law exam pattern – For 3-year LLM Course
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Legal aptitude and legal reasoning||30||30|
|General knowledge with current affairs||40||40|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||30||30|
- Symbiosis is a Greek term meaning ‘Living together for the mutual benefit of each other.’ Symbiosis is an educational and cultural centre of international standards established in 1971, under the patronage of Dr S. B. Mujumdar, President & Founder Director. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950.
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune established in June 1977, was earlier affiliated to the University of Pune and later became a constituent of Symbiosis International University in 2002, with an enhanced degree of autonomy in teaching, learning and research.
- Being the meeting point of all kinds of talent in the legal arena, SLS, Pune occupies “a” place of pride among the flagship institutions of the Symbiosis International University. Symbiosis Law School “epitomizes” excellence in legal education. Nestled in the heart of Pune,( “a city” popularly described as the Oxford of the East “and the capital of the Peshwas empire), it embodies the essence of ‘Symbiosis’ ‘which means living together for mutual benefit’. Amongst a host of outstanding institutions under Symbiosis International University offering various courses Symbiosis Law School, Pune stands tall with the India Today Nielsen Survey ranking the institute among the top 10 law schools of India in 2013 and the Bar Council of India conferring it with the Gold-star Award in 2013.
- In a journey of 38 years, Symbiosis Law School, Pune has achieved various milestones in teaching, learning and research. It is the first law college in Pune to offer evening law programs and is one of the pioneers of the five-year law program. Its innovative and creative educational experiments have set it apart from other law colleges in the city and the region. Symbiosis Law School, Pune has the honour of being a core partner in the global network of legal institutes of the Erasmus Mundus consortium. It has also been selected by the Government of India, Ministry of Social Welfare for awarding scholarships to SC & ST students. SLS, Pune also has collaborations with various bodies and renowned national and international educational institutions.
SLS NIRF Ratings:
|TLR (100)||RPC (100)||GO (100)||OI (100)||PERCEPTION (100)|
SLS Establishment: 1977
SLS Accreditations: BCI, UGC
SLS Affiliated To SIU, PUNE
SLS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate With 50% + SET
SLS Fee Structure: Rs 3.2 Lakhs
SLS Location: Survey No 227, Plot No. 11, Rohan Mithila, Opp. Pune Airport, New VIP Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
- ILS Law College is a community of Students & Staff dedicated to bringing out the best in all of its members. Our aim is to provide the finest opportunities & environment for teaching, learning & research. We have a distinguished record of academic excellence and innovation since the foundation of the college is 1924.
- The basic principle behind the foundation of ILS Law College was to establish a regularized system of imparting legal education. Staying true to it we have endeavored and achieved this ambition and maintained our standards of excellence for over 96 years now. Ranked amongst the top Law Colleges in the Country, we believe in creating a relaxed and flexible environment to allow students to grow and develop at their own pace.
- The courses offered here are a product of critical thought and careful experiment over many productive years. We offer an education characterized by a mixture of theory and practice and a commitment to public service. This college has always been a firm believer in innovation, both in pedagogy and curriculum. In tune with the recent globalization of the profession, a new experiment in learning and teaching of law was proposed to the Ford Foundation at New Delhi for funds under their program ‘Rights & Social Justice’ and was implemented.
- Striving further to harbor individuality of thought and expression and the stimulation to reach the acme of the legal profession, this college organizes a multitude of workshops, conferences, and lectures. It has always been the foremost aim of this college to insist on giving students the independence to use the abounding opportunities available and carve out their own niche in college life.
ILS Establishment: 1924
ILS Accreditations: BCI, NAAC GRADE A
ILS Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
ILS Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
ILS Fee Structure: Rs 40,000
ILS Location: Law College Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s New Law College, established in 1978, is the premier institute of international excellence in the field of legal education. It is one of the constituent units of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune, recognized by Bar Council of India & University Grant Commission.The College affiliation is approved by Bar Council of India through Letter No. BCI-D-1029,(2009(1-E.Mtg) Dated 7/JULY/2009.The college is also recognized under 2f & 12b of UGC Act 1956. The college is Re-Accredited with “A+” Grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council (3rd Cycle). .The college was inaugurated in the year 1978 at the hands of Hon. Mr. Justice Y.V. Chandrachud the then Chief Justice of India.
- The foundation stone of the New Law College building was laid down in the year 2004 at the hands of the Chief Justice of India Hon. Mr. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, the then judge of the Supreme Court of India. The new building of the law college was inaugurated in the year 2005 at the hands of Hon. Mr. Justice R.C. Lahoti, the then Chief Justice of India. The college has celebrated its silver jubilee in the year 2003
- The institution offers quality legal education at undergraduate, postgraduate levels in the form of LL.B 3 Year , BBA LLB 5 year, BA LL.B. 5 Year & LL.M.(Trimester & 2 year Course) . These courses are recognized and approved by the BCI & UGC. Besides this the college also offers diploma and certificate courses in the areas of specialization in Labour Laws, Taxation Laws, Arbitration Laws, Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws and Corporate Laws. Innovative programmes in interdisciplinary courses and paralegal courses have also been introduced recently in the form of B.B.A. (LAW), expertise in Commercial drafting, Insurance law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Art of Advocacy etc.
- The faculty of law also provides opportunity for pursuing Doctorate in Law. The college has a spacious seven-storied independent building with a huge Auditorium, separate Moot Court Room, Human Rights Cell, Cyber Cell, Women Empowerment Cell, Legal Aid Cell, Placement Cell and Foreign Student Cell, etc. Its Library is rich with classic, as well as, recent works on law and legal systems. It has a collection of online database i.e. SCC online, Manupatra, West Law, Lexis-Nexis besides this back volumes of reputed law journals, law reports, and of reference books, including (i) All England Law Reports (ii) United States Supreme Courts Reports (136 volumes) and (iii) Corpus Juris Secundum (150 volumes). It provides free internet facility to the students through cyber cell. The application of information technology and e-learning is the specialty of the college
NLC Establishment: 1978
NLC Accreditations: BCI, UGC, NAAC GRADE A
NLC Affiliated To BVDU, PUNE
NLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
NLC Fee Structure: Rs 75,000
NLC Location: Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Educational Complex Rambaug Colony, Kothrud, Jijau Masaheb Marg, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411038, India
DES SNFLC Highlights:
- DES’s Shri.Navalmal Firodia Law College has entered in its 15th year, keeping pace with the social change and answering responsibly, all the demands of any complex and intricate global legal set up. We have brought about tremendous metamorphosis in terms of inculcating legal education through innovative pedagogy. More importantly astride the mandatory curriculum, our institute has rightly entered the realm of legal research, to open up the minds of our students in consonance with the demands of globalization and sensitize you to the current developments in the legal arena.
- We believe in education as the way of revolution and ultimate development. Our enthusiastic and talented teachers have a commitment to mould the young minds by giving them insight into law. The library of the college is well equipped with all the latest legal resources to meet the requirements of the student’s community. Our alumni body is now making significant note of its existence which reflects our achievement.
- We have been ranked in top 25 colleges by ‘India Today’ magazine three years consecutively. Our students have been proving their worth by securing merit ranking in Savitribai Phule Pune University every year.
- Moot Court activity is an inherent feature of every premier law school to create eloquent advocates. This activity is greatly promoted by the college. The students have brought several laurels to the college by winning prizes at different competitions country wide in international, national and state-level prestigious Moot Court Competitions, Client Counseling and Mock Trials. We host one of its own kind- Lokmanya Tilak Memorials National Appellate Moot Court Competition each year, a unique style of mooting format at Appellate Level in both civil and criminal domains.
- Developing spirit for legal research, (LRC)is one of the most important facets of a law student’s growth. The college has duly constituted a Legal Research Cell, which conducts workshops on research methodology, and members participating in research-oriented competitions like Legislative Analysis, Research Papers, Judgment Analysis, etc. We are the 1st College to host a National Judgment Analysis Competition as well Bill Analysis Competition, which helps in building analytical aptitude among law students.
- National Service Scheme (NSS) is one of the vital extra-academic activities of our college and hence, an integral part of our Law course curriculum. The motto or watchword of the NSS is ‘NOT ME, BUT YOU’. It underlines that the welfare of the individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of the society as a whole. The students have brought several laurels to the college by winning prizes at various Street Play Competitions organized by different Law Colleges. It is heartening that every year NSS activities have been taking place in full swing with more active participation of our students in different aspects of community services to the rural neighborhood.
- We also have an active Legal Aid Centre imparting clinical legal education to the students keeping in line with the concept of Pro Bono Publico, to uphold the cause of social justice by creating awareness amongst the weaker sections of the society. It has following modalities such as legal advice, amicable settlement of disputes, legal literacy programs, para legal services and anti-ragging campaign.
- In addition to such extension activities, in order to imbibe the culture and respect towards any kind of work, the college has started the Earn and Learn Scheme as approved by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. This scheme is basically undertaken for the benefit of students coming from the rural areas, who are economically backward, intelligent and meritorious but cannot afford higher education, needy and financially hard-pressed. Involvement of such students in this scheme will make higher education accessible and available to them. The Student Welfare Cell of the college also conducts various other activities for the overall development of the personality of college students.
- We also have a Debate Forum named, “MIMANSA”, which provides for a strong platform for developing public speaking skills of the students. Through this forum, we also host State Level Intercollegiate Debate Competition in the name of Late Shri. Gopal Ganesh Agarkar, one of our founder members and a great orator.
DES SNFLC Establishment: 1884
DES SNFLC Accreditations: BCI
DES SNFLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
DES SNFLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
DES SNFLC Fee Structure: Rs 24,000
DES SNFLC Location: Gate No. 3, Fergusson College Campus, Near Tukaram Mandir, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
- SINHGAD LAW COLLEGE is situated in the beautiful campus of Ambegaon (Budruk) and is housed within a 2 storied spacious building surrounded by picturesque gardens and well developed playground.
- The fulcrum of the college has been its well qualified and dedicated faculty who apart from imparting the requisite academics, also make time to share their knowledge with the students. The world-class infrastructure provides a conducive environment to the intellectual growth and personality development of the students.
- Pune, the cultural and educational capital of Maharashtra, is known for its fine-tuning of modern culture and tradition. The pleasant climate offers an invigorating atmosphere conducive to work.
SLC Establishment: 2003
SLC Accreditations: BCI
SLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
SLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
SLC Fee Structure: Rs 29,000
SLC Location: S.No.10/1 Near Maharashtra Bank Wadgaon Campus, Ambegaon BK, Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India
- The Department was established by the University in the year 1965, in order to cater to the growing demands of legal education in the country under the stewardship of Prof. Dr.S.K.Agrawala.
- The untiring efforts of Prof.Agrawala, as a founder head of the Department, richly enabled the department to earn its reputation in national and international academic circles as a center of excellence. Over the years, in tune with the line of research established by its founder, the department has remained in the forefront, developing its research programmes in tune with contemporary realities and the needs of legal education in the country.
- In view of its techniques of teaching and its research of a high degree, imparted with precision according to the contemporary needs of society it has been rated as one of the best educational institutions both nationally and internationally. The constant endeavors of the department to meet the standards of legal education across borders impressed the Association of Commonwealth Universities to rate the department as the fifth-best department in the Commonwealth of Nations in the field of legal education.
- In line with its reputation, to focus on contemporary social requirements and realities, the department over the years, has adopted a number of focus areas in its PG Programme. Accordingly, it has shifted its focus to highlight the inter relationship of Law with Science and Technology, Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Consumer Law, International Trade and Commercial Law, International Law, Constitution and Administrative Law aspects.
- Since its establishment, the department over the years has awarded more than hundred doctorates on various facets of law.
- Hailed as one of the best legal education centers in the country, many of its students occupy high positions in various locations around the world.
Affiliated To: State University
Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 45% + MH CET LAW
Fee Structure: Rs 55,000
Location: Ganeshkhind Rd, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007, India
- M.C.E. Society’s A. K.K. New Law Academy was established in 1994 and named after Hon’ble Late Adv. Mr. Abdul Kadir Khan. The college, situated at Azam Campus is located at the heart of Pune City with a pleasing surrounding spread over 24 acres.
- The Azam Campus is a conglomeration of 29 various educational institutions catering to the need of around 25,000 students right from primary school to post graduate and research level in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Science, Education, Law, Pharmacy, Medicine, Dentistry, Management, Architecture, Hospitality, etc, with the modern multi-story buildings designed and constructed to give the best educational atmosphere and hostel complex for boys and girls separately.
- A. K. K. New Law Academy at Azam Campus is enclosed in such ambiance as it helps to maintain a congenial environment for study and reflection. The college offers a rich environment for studying law and prepares the students to enter into the legal profession. From your first day of classes, you will get benefit from a hands-on academic programme and well-equipped computer lab with high speed computers and free internet facility.
- The college is approved by the Bar Council of India and Permanently Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. It has been recognised under Section 12(f) & 12(B) of U G C Act, 1956. The college has been accredited by NAAC.
AKK Establishment: 1994
AKK Accreditations: UGC
AKK Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
AKK Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
AKK Fee Structure: Rs 17,500
AKK Location:2390 B, K. B. Hidayatullah Road, Azam Campus, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
- BBA, LL.B. (Hons.) is an integrated five-year undergraduate program which focuses on the study of in depth analysis of with expertise in the theory of Management, Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources and all the relevant laws along with their practical implementation aspect. The program is structured in a way so that the students shall be trained for the business world as well as in Civil and Criminal practice. The course, apart from instilling legal knowledge to students shall also instill a sense of value and ethics, which will help the students not only in becoming good lawyers, but will also help them in becoming good human beings.
- The daily interaction with the big wigs of the profession will help them groom for the professional world and will prepare them to be top notch in business.
MITWPU Establishment: 1983
MITWPU Accreditations: AICTE, UGC, BCI, NBA
MITWPU Affiliated To Private University
MITWPU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + CLAT/MHCET/LSAT or UGPET (MIT-WPU Entrance Exam)
MITWPU Fee Structure: Rs 2.25 Lakhs
MITWPU Location: MIT-World Peace University S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
- Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College, is founded on the maxims of ‘Ignorantia Juris neminem excusat’ and ‘ Lex facit Regem’. The Legal System in our country is based on the principle ‘Ignorantia Juris neminem excusat’ (Ignorance of Law Excuses No One), which is the presumption that all the citizens should be acquainted with law and are expected to follow the same, in its letter and spirit.
- One of the reasons for the above principle, besides social obligations, is depicted in the vision statement of the PES MLC. The strength of legal education is also found in the maxim ‘Lex facit Regem’ (Law makes the King) If the law is stronger than the king himself, the significance of law and legal education in the life of a common man is of utmost importance.
- Thus, we can see that, Progressive Education Society established Modern Law College, Pune with a vision to provide quality based legal education.
PES Establishment: 2003
PES Accreditations: BCI
PES Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
PES Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
PES Fee Structure: Rs 22,000
PES Location: S. No.85/86, University of Pune Circle, Pashan Road, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411053, India
- Balaji Law College (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Recognised by Govt. of Maharashtra, & Bar Council of India), under the auspices of Sri Balaji Society, Pune upholds the Society’s philosophy of Discipline, Dedication, and Determination. It is an upcoming institution with a goal of catering to contemporary requirements of the society to have trained Corporate Lawyers.
- Balaji Law College stands firm with the backdrop of its topmost Management Institution honing the Managers for the corporate sector in India. The same training will hone the lawyers to hold in this cutting edge competition in the Legal sector. Within a short span of its inception, Balaji Law College has successfully catapulted a position in the legal education sector and has stood the test of time in creating corporate lawyers, who are well placed in the industry.
- Balaji Law College ensures that its students get an opportunity towards holistic development and leaves no stone unturned to provide them with all the facilities, amenities and ambience required for development of the career as well as personality of the students.
- The institution is avowed and dedicated to create a new breed of responsible and equipped Law Graduates who will be capable of contributing to the legal fraternity, to the country and to humanity. Balaji Law College is a place which provides a unique combination of international educational ambience with the traditional Indian rigors of training.
BLC Establishment: 2003
BLC Accreditations: BCI
BLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
BLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
BLC Fee Structure: Rs 23,000
BLC Location: 55/2-7, Tathawade, Opposite Mumbai Bengaluru Highway, Off, Old Mumbai Rd, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411033, India
- The origin of the Vidyapeeth dates back to pre-independence period – 1921 when immediately after the demise of Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak, his follower Mahatma Gandhi mooted the idea of establishing a university in his memory. As we all are aware one of the postulates of the four fold formula conceived by Lokmanya Tilak was National Education, the other three being Swaraj, Swadeshi and Boycott of Foreign Goods.
- The delegates of the first Maharashtra Provincial Conference on 6th May 1921 under the Presidentship of Shrimat Shankaracharya of Karveer Peeth decided to have a National University in Maharashtra and thus the present day Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV) was established. Since inception, TMV, the public funded university had world renowned scholar Shri Shankaracharya Vidyashankar Bharati alias Dr. Kurtakoti as its first Chancellor.
- This post has been held by other eminent personalities of great intellect and recognition at the national level such as the great Sanskrit Scholar Bharatacharya Shri. C. V. Vaidya, the first premier of Bombay Presidency Shri. B. G. Kher, Dr. M. S. alias Lokanayak Bapusaheb Aney, a great Sanskrit scholar and a historian Mahamahopadhyay Datto Vaman Potdar, and Honorable Shri. Y. B. Chavan, Shri. S. B. Chavan, Shri. Shivraj Patil, Shri. Sushilkumar Shinde – all Union Home Ministers. During the pre-independence period, degrees awarded in the faculties of Arts, Management, Commerce and Engineering as well as the research works in Sanskrit and Ayurveda were world acclaimed and recognized. Similarly, in the post-independence period, the degrees of Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth were equivalent to the degrees of other statutory universities. Though late, it was only in the year 1987 that the University Grants Commission took cognizance of significant work of TMV in the fields of Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Social Sciences and Distance Education and thereby on its recommendations, the Government of India conferred the “Deemed to be University” status upon Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. With this conferment of “Deemed to be University” status, the Vidyapeeth gained recognition at national level.
- The concept of Non-formal Education was first discussed at national level only in the year 1985 and thereby the TMV contributed to this national vision by launching a distance education course (B.A.). TMV takes pride in the fact that the distance education programme was launched prior to the establishment of IGNOU at national level and YCMOU at state level.
- Since its founding, TMV has had very rich human resources. However, being a public funded university, Vidyapeeth could not make any significant progress owing to financial constraints. It is true that on one hand the Vidyapeeth had limited resources and on the other hand less support was rendered by the Central/State Government. With the conferment of “Deemed to be University” status in 1987 the Vidyapeeth received its first financial assistance for the development of campus during the last phase of VIII Plan.
- Simultaneously the State Government also sanctioned salary components for some teaching (17) and non-teaching posts (52). Since then the Vidyapeeth has also received financial support for development/research purposes from UGC/State Government. It is to be noted that for smooth and efficient functioning of the Vidyapeeth, requisite teaching and non-teaching staff were employed from its own funds
TMV Establishment: 1921
TMV Accreditations: BCI
TMV Affiliated To Deemed to Be University
TMV Eligibility & Admission: Graduation 45% + MH CET LAW
TMV Fee Structure: Rs 45,000
TMV Location: Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Gultekdi, Mukund Nagar, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411037, India
- It’s my proud privilege to welcome you to Abhinav Education Society’s College of Law,Pune .
- The world is full of possibilities & in this era of competitive environment, opportunities for a good career are abundant. Every individual has the potential to become an achiever.
- We believe in unlocking the hidden potential, which enables young minds to ascend higher & higher to reach the Pinnacle of success in the corporate world. When you choose us, you become part of a long & rich tradition of academic excellence.
- Besides nurturing your skills, a wholesome development of students being provided in our institute is a step towards empowering them to face challenges that lie ahead in the competitive world.
AESLC Establishment: 2005
AESLC Accreditations: BCI
AESLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
AESLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
AESLC Fee Structure: Rs 18,000
AESLC Location: 13, Katraj-Dehu Road Bypass, by pass, Ambegaon BK, Pune, Maharashtra 411046, India
It gives me immense pleasure in welcoming you at Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune with an objective of imparting legal education to the students. The Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune was established in the year June, 2003. The College offers a career in legal studies through LL.B. (Three Years Course), B.A., LL.B. (Five Years Course) and Post Graduation LL.M. (Full Time Course). The College also runs the other specialized Courses like One Year Diploma Courses and Certificate Course.
SCLC Establishment: 2003
SCLC Accreditations: BCI
SCLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
SCLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
SCLC Fee Structure: Rs 25,000
SCLC Location: 202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Unitech Society believes in attaining excellence in the field of education for the benefit of both privileged and under-privileged students from Kindergarten to Postgraduate education. Dr. D. Y. Patil Law College was established in the year 2001 under the patronage of Dr. P. D. Patil, Chairman.
- The objective of this Law College right from its inception has been to promote and protect the feeling of togetherness, caring, sharing and understanding between students from all states.
- Sincere efforts are being made to achieve excellence in academics including practical training, excellence in infrastructure and excellence in discipline.
- Since this college is situated in the Pimpri-Chinchwad Industrial belt and Information Technology Park, Hinjawadi, a placement program has been included for the benefit of the students.
- Keeping pace with the modern times this college has made in-roads in the use of computers and is imparting extra-coaching in Taxation Laws, Labour Laws and Cyber Laws.
- We have taken upon ourselves, the task of not only imparting legal education but also catering to the vocational needs of our students. Looking back at the path traversed, we can be content for having fulfilled the objectives so far and hope that the same trend continues.
- To drift and skim through life is not an achievement but to be taught to feel and to be sensitive to the needs of others inculcates a sense of social responsibility. Human life is a continuous process of character building and while character is what we are, reputation is only what other people think of us. Realising this, our task of shaping impressionable young minds goes on.
DYPLC Establishment: 2001
DYPLC Accreditations: BCI
DYPLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
DYPLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
DYPLC Fee Structure: Rs 19,000
DYPLC Location: Pimpri, behind Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra 411018, India
- Our Yashwantrao Chavan Law College was established in June 1978. In the beginning, the college was known as A. B. M. S. Parishad’ s Law college. However, in the year 1987, in the memory of our country’s great visionary leader, Late Shri Yashwantrao Chavan, who rose to the height of Deputy Prime Minister, the college was named after him, as a mark of respect and honour towards him.
- The college has been receiving grant-in-aid from the state government. It has received the re-accreditation from NAAC. Our college is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University on a permanent basis and also recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- The College has its own spacious building which is located in the same campus of A B M S Parishad and which has been constructed as per the norms laid down by the UGC. The building was inaugurated on 20th February, 2005 at the auspicious hands of Honorable Shri Sharadrao Pawar (Former Agriculture Minister, Government of India and the President of A B M S Parishad) in presence of Mr. Ajit Pawar (Deputy Chief Minister, Govt. of Maharashtra).
- The college has kept before itself the goals of advancement and dissemination of knowledge of law and legal process in the context of national development. In accordance with these basic expectations, the college is striving to achieve excellence in the field of legal education and research. While imparting legal education, the college has kept a goal in view that the professional lawyers must be well equipped to perform the various roles which they are expected to in our society.
- The college has completed its forty two years. Over the years, it has created a niche in the field of law education in the city. As everybody is aware, Pune city being the seat of learning and education, students from all over Maharashtra, particularly from rural areas, and from the other states as well rush to this great city in search of a homely atmosphere, where education is imparted to them. It is the vision of our Society and its various institutions to get these students into their fold and groom them for their professional excellence in various fields.
- Our college thus provides not only professional excellence in the field of law education but also makes the rural students worthy of entering into the professional field. We make an excellent combination of the state-of-the art education as well as the deep rooted educational culture. Over the years, we have produced thousands of lawyers, who have gone back to their villages and tehsils for serving the society and running the profession successfully. Some of them have also joined as government services and the private sector. This is how our college is fulfilling its commitment to the noble mission.
YCLC Establishment: 1978
YCLC Accreditations: BCI , NAAC GRADE B
YCLC Affiliated To SPPU, PUNE
YCLC Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET LAW
YCLC Fee Structure: Rs 10,000
YCLC Location: Ramana, Parvati, Laxmi Nagar, Parvati Paytha, Pune, Maharashtra 411009, India
The above top fifteen law colleges in Pune will give some insights of college to join, please share the above best fifteen Law colleges in Pune with friends and family and do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.