Top Fifteen Law Colleges in Mumbai 2021-2022
India, the largest democratic country in the world with the longest written constitution which is guarded by the judiciary which is independent of parliament. Lawyers and Judges are the guardian angels of justice. Mumbai, India previously called Bombay has the historical significance of lawyers in fighting against the British in courts. Many freedom fighters have come from these cities and helped in the freedom fight. Mumbai, India has some of the top fifteen Law colleges which require basic eligibility to get into the institute. These details can be found below the article. To become a lawyer or to do law there are two ways available for students one is after intermediate and other after graduation.
Eligibility: Intermediate or plus Two
Mode: Bachelor’s degree + LLB
Duration: 5 Years
Duration: 3 Years
If a student wants to pursue law as a career after intermediate a total of 5 years is required to complete while a graduate wants to pursue law as a career after graduation it will take 3 years to complete the course. It takes an extra one year for a student who wants to take Law as a career after graduation.
Every year the government conducts a national entrance test for students who want to enter law colleges both GOVT/PRIVATE like CLAT and other than National exams state Government also conduct entrance exams for local government and private colleges. Each state has its own mode of exams. Of which the common national entrance exam is CLAT. the pattern and process of CLAT 2021 is given below
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||Undergraduate Exam – 150 MCQs
Postgraduate Exam (LLM) – 100 questions + 2 essays (Subjective section)
|Total Marks||UG – 150 marks
PG – 150 marks
|Score||MCQ (both UG and PG) will carry 1 mark. An incorrect question will invite a penalty of 0.25 marks.
In CLAT PG, the evaluation of the essay section will be done manually by the expert team. Candidates who present the well-structured and crisp answers may get good marks.
MHT CET Law exam pattern 2021
|Exam mode||Online, CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Correction||1 mark for each correct answer, No Negative marks|
MH CET Law syllabus – For 5-year LLB course
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Legal aptitude and legal reasoning||40||40|
|General knowledge with current affairs||30||30|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Law exam pattern – For 3-year LLM course
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Legal aptitude and legal reasoning||30||30|
|General knowledge with current affairs||40||40|
|Logical and analytical reasoning||30||30|
- Government Law College (GLC), established in 1855, has the distinction of being the oldest Law College in Asia, dating even prior to the University of Mumbai, and enjoys a pre-eminent reputation for excellence in the field of legal education.
- Government Law College or GLC, as it is popularly known, continues to be an institution exclusively for the students of law. In addition to the old building, the college now has an annexe building, September 1988 onwards, which houses additional class rooms and a reference library.
- GLC, which has a rich heritage and pedigree, is the repository of erudition in the legal firmament and has had the privilege of guidance and tutelage under eminent legal luminaries such as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, Lokmanya Tilak, Justice M. C. Chagla, Sir Motilal Setalvad (first Attorney General of India), Sir Dinshaw Mulla, Justice Y. V. Chandrachud, Mr. Nani Palkhivala and several others who have adorned benches of the Supreme Court of India and the Bombay High Court. The students who have passed out from the portals of GLC have distinguished themselves at the Bar, the Judiciary and the Academe. From these portals, have passed the likes of five Chief Justices of the Supreme Court of India, Ms.Pratibha Devisingh Patil, former President of India, and Mr. Lal Krishna Advani, former deputy Prime Minister of India. The College takes great pride in being the alma mater of India’s most prominent Supreme Court and High Court judges who have pronounced the greatest of judgments and legal doctrines that revolutionised the legal environment. Most of the top-notch Counsels and Legal Practitioners who virtually built and rule the entire paradigm of India’s legal profession have also passed through the portals of this great institution.
- The College derives its strength and ethos from the highly qualified and dedicated faculty. The college has the unique and proud privilege of intimate association with prominent legal professionals of distinction as visiting faculty who regularly conduct lectures, workshops and discussions with students despite their hectic schedules and preoccupations.
- The College has celebrated its centenary in 1955 and its sesquicentennial year in 2005 and is poised to revel in its bicentennial in 2055. Having turned 160 years, GLC continues to hold a preeminent position in the field of legal education in India and is recognised as such too by the Bar Council of India. The College remains strong and resolute in these trying times of a competitive and commercialised nature of legal education by holding on to its institutional ethos and due to the strength of its rich heritage and professional character, thus fulfilling its objectives of training not just the finest of the legal practitioners but also by nurturing professionals and thinkers in every sphere of society
GLC Establishment: 1855
GLC Accreditations: BCI
GLC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
GLC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
GLC Fee Structure: Rs 7,000
GLC Location: 1002, A Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
- University of Mumbai is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon “Wood’s Education Dispatch”, and it is one among the first three Universities in India. The profile of this University carved out in more than 150 years of its functioning attests to its manifold achievements as the intellectual and moral powerhouse of the society.
- The University has always given its best to the country in general and to the city of Mumbai in particular by producing great leaders and eminent personalities in the world. It has been granted a Five Star status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- University Of Mumbai Law Academy (UMLA), a constituent unit of the University of Mumbai, established in the year 2015, is a world class institution, to provide excellent quality legal education as well as look after the overall development of students.
- UMLA is committed to produce exceptional Lawyers and legal luminaries within the realms of knowledge. UMLA strives for academic excellence, yet maintaining high standards in all extra-curricular activities and develop student’s talents through exposure to moots, communication and soft skills, compulsory summer internships, debates, managerial entrepreneurship, etc. UMLA aims to encourage students to bring about social change through legal awareness and social activism.
MU Establishment: 1857
MU Accreditations: UGC, BCI
MU Affiliated To: State University
MU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MHU CLET
MU Fee Structure: Rs 50,000
MU Location: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai,Vidya Nagari, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032, Indi
3.GOPAL DAS JHAMATMAL ADVANI LAW COLLEGE – [GJALC], MUMBAI
- The Board established Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College widely known as G. J. Advani Law College in the year 1977 which is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognized under Section 2(f) & 12(B) of University Grants Commission Act and also recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi (vide registration No. BCI/LE/GJAL/MBI/MU/04/) for the teaching of the three year Degree course in Law (LL.B.).
- The College is named after one of the leading advocates of Sind, Late Shri. Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani, who was a scholar and writer of book titled as ‘Arbitration and Specific Relief Act’. He was also connected with many Educational Institutions in Sind as well as in Mumbai. We are proud to say that the College has established its reputation for high standard of teaching in law. We are striving to make this College as centre of excellence in the field of Legal Education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques
GJALC Establishment: 1977
GJALC Accreditations: UGC
GJALC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
GJALC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
GJALC Fee Structure: Rs 7,000
GJALC Location: Barrister Hotchand Gopaldas Advani Marg, Off Linking Road, Khar, Bandra (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
- Dr. Ambedkar College of Commerce and Economics was established in June, 1972 under the umbrella of the People’s Education Society founded by Bharat-Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar (An Architect of Indian Constitution).
- It is ideally located in the heart of Centre Mumbai on Tilak Road Extension, Opp. B.E.S.T. Depot, Wadala, Mumbai – 400 031. The College is the equidistant from DADAR and WADALA Railway Stations and is served by a number of BEST buses routes. The college was started with the aim to cater and spread knowledge through higher education among the underprivileged sections of the society, more particularly to SC, ST and other backward communities. The college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai is run by dedicated, experienced and qualified staff.
- The college offers HSC in Commerce in Junior College along with MCVC courses and B.Com in Degree College. We also conduct Professional Courses line B.Com.(Banking and Insurance), B.Sc.(IT) (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) and Post-Graduate Courses namely M.Com.(A/C and Banking & Finance) and also Ph.D.
- The college has more than 7000 students in JUNIOR, DEGREE and SELF-FINANCE COURSES. Along with studies, the college encourages co-curricular activities. In an on-going programme, our college endeavors to help students in their overall development. The College Campus has well maintained ground and also big sports ground situated at Naigaon Cross Road, Wadala.
ACL Establishment: 1977
ACL Accreditations: NCTE
ACL Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
ACL Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
ACL Fee Structure: Rs 7,500
ACL Location: Wadala West, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400031, India
Hyderabad Sind National Collegiate Board (HSNC) is known for its educational excellence in all major programmes of liberal Arts, Science, Business, Engineering, Law and Pharmacy. It caters to the needs of about fifty thousand students through a large group of educational institutions, one of which is Kishinchand Chellaram Law College.
KCLC Establishment: 1955
KCLC Accreditations: BCI
KCLC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
KCLC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
KCLC Fee Structure: Rs 8,000
KCLC Location: Vidyasagar Prin, K. M Kundnani Chowk, 123, Dinshaw Vacha Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
- SNDT Women’s University is the first Women’s university in India as well as in South-East Asia. The University was founded by Maharshi Dr. Dhondo Keshav Karve in 1916 for a noble cause of Women’s Education. The first five women graduated in 1921 from this University. The University Headquarters is in Churchgate Campus, Mumbai and the other two campuses of this University are at Juhu, Mumbai and Karve Road, Pune.
- In a century old existence, the university has grown into a multidisciplinary institution hosting diverse professional, technical and liberal arts programmes from K12 to PhD. SNDTWU is probably one such university where there is Nursery school as laboratory for Human Development Department, Centres for Women’s Studies, Inclusion and Exclusion, Distance Education, andhas affiliated institutions for doctoral programmes. Unlike most university’s in the country which have to have state jurisdiction, SNDTWU is unique in terms of jurisdiction. SNDTWU can affiliate colleges/institutions anywhere in India with prior consent from the State Government.
- SNDT Women’s University is committed to the cause of women’s empowerment through access to education, particularly higher education, through relevant courses in the formal and non-formal streams. The university is committed to meet the changing socio-economic needs, with human values and purposeful social responsibility and to achieve excellence with “Quality in every Activity” through vocational and professional courses for women. The motto of the university is “An enlightened woman is a source of infinite strength”. There are six institutions recognized by SNDTWU for Ph. D. Research. SNDTWU is a home to 1100 teaching and non-teaching staff members and 50,000 students spread across seven states and a union territory
- SNDT Women’s University stands 32nd amongst multi-disciplinary universities of India and ranked fourth in Western India according to the Week-Hansa Research ranking of 2020.
SNDT Establishment: 1916
SNDT Accreditations: UGC
SNDT Affiliated To: State University
SNDT Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
SNDT Fee Structure: Rs 15,000(approx)
SNDT Location: 1, Nathibai Thackersey Rd, New Marine Lines, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
- The college was set up in the year 1977 and has 42 years history of achievements and growth in terms of rendering quality education and giving out to the society alumni who have made their mark among the legal fraternity. The College also organises various Moot Court Competitions to enhance ability of students by providing them exposure to practical aspects of legal profession.
- It invites eminent judges and legal professionals to judge the competition. To meet the demands of a rapidly changing legal and professional environment, needs of today’s legal profession, and balance the demands of both practical and theoretical learning, the college encourages students to participate in various activities including moot court competition, project management, visits to jails/courts etc.
- The College Library, with its vast collection of books, journals and online journals keeps students and staff updated. The College also tries to seek suitable career opportunities for students of College. The College students are provided on campus recruitment where top law firms, corporate and counsels are invited to recruit students. In the 39 years since the college was founded, we have built upon these ideals and our long tradition of innovative leadership to create a pre-eminent Indian and International Centre for legal education and research.
- The College’s rich educational program strives to create a diverse and talented pool of students to meet the challenges of demanding legal careers whether as advocates, counsellors, planners or policy makers. Presently, the Mandal is investing towards expanding the infrastructural facilities, construction of fully air-conditioned buildings. The students and staff are thereby provided with an ambience conducive for studying with all the modern amenities. The Mandal’s encouragement and zeal towards the Principal, Staff and students is indeed worth a mention.
JCCL Establishment: 1977
JCCL Accreditations: BCi
JCCL Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
JCCL Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
JCCL Fee Structure: Rs 7,000
JCCL Location: 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056, India
- Amity University Mumbai with its future-ready, sprawling campus, a world – class learning infrastructure and over a kilometer long frontage on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway offers a 360 degree career transformational set-up. With its state of the art infrastructure, the campus facilitates all-round growth of students.
- It also houses world class sports facilities for soccer, cricket, lawn tennis and badminton. There are several well-appointed residential options for students as well as faculty within its premises. Amity University Campus has been designed by a globally renowned US architect who has previously designed Boston and California State University.
AU Establishment: 2014
AU Accreditations: UGC
AU Affiliated To: Private University
AU Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + Entrance exam
AU Fee Structure: Rs 60,000
AU Location: Amity University Mumbai, Mumbai – Pune Expressway, Bhatan Post – Somathne, Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206, India
- Rizvi Law College is an outstanding Law College in the city of Mumbai. Since its establishment in the year 2002, the college has proved itself to be a popular destination for young students who choose to study law in a systematic and creative manner in an environment which is conducive to make students attain the best of their talents.
- Located in Bandra, the queen among Mumbai suburbs, the college boasts of an infra structure consisting of Moot hall, Lecture Halls, Students’ Bar Room, Library, Common Canteen, Conference Hall etc. The advantage of RLC being located in a campus with other disciplines of studies such as Management, Engineering and architecture, Hospitality and Tourism development is that the students have an opportunity to meet and learn from students of other discipline, thereby ensuring inter-disciplinary approach to our campus life.
- The College has regular visitors from all over the world. From judges of the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Bombay to academicians from law schools in India and abroad, visiting students from US colleges and attorneys from India and abroad and visiting diplomats, they offer to our students an opportunity to meet and interact with them.
- The biggest strength of the college is its students. They come from all over India and some neighboring Countries including Bhutan, Nepal, Dubai, Middle East and Sudan. They virtually run the entire co-curricular activities such as the Student’ Bar Forum, the Rotract Club of RLC, The academic-cultural festival Just-Ice which includes the rock music show called Hammer and the National Moot Competitions.
RLC Establishment: 2002
RLC Accreditations: BCI
RLC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
RLC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
RLC Fee Structure: Rs 21,000
RLC Location: Rizvi Educational Complex, Sherly Rajan Road, Off Carter Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
- Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Law is established in the year 2009 and is well known for its integrity, accountability and transparency. During these 10 Years, beyond sound education, we have provided a holistic learning experience for life to our students. Empowerment of students for their all round development through education is the cherished motto of VES College of law.
- Today education means much more than merely acquiring degrees. It is acquisition of knowledge and skills, building character and improving employability of our young talents – the future leadership. We have inherited a strong foundation to march ahead and achieve the measures initiated by our visionary founder Trustee – Late Shri Hashuji Advani We have strong commitment towards students and they lourish under the mentorship of able professors who encourage them to reach to their goals.
- We are fortunate to have supportive management, teaching and administrative staff who are committed to provide an environment in which every student discovers and realizes his or her potential to the fullest extent and also to sensitize the students to know about their responsibilities towards creation of Law literate society.
VESCOL Establishment: 2009
VESCOL Accreditations: BCI
VESCOL Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
VESCOL Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
VESCOL Fee Structure: Rs 29,000
VESCOL Location: Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071, India
- The college was established in 1953 under the management of People’s Education Society founded by Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, M.A., Ph.D., D.Sc. (London), LLD. (Columbia), D.Litt. (OSM), Bar at Law. The Society’s objective in starting a College of Commerce and Economics in the City of Mumbai was to cater to the educational needs of the ever growing population of the City of Mumbai in general and to promote higher education among the Backward Classes in particular.
- The college is named “Siddharth” after Lord Buddha. The College was established in the year 1953 byBharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. The College is consistently committed to the pursuit of knowledge and creation of value. The college has completed more than 50 glorious years in providing dynamic and excellent education to its students. During these glorious years, our college has produce a large number of students who are now eminent citizens of our Country and serving the nation in various field such as Banking, Finance, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, Insurance, Sports, Education, Hospitality, Politics, Entrepreneurship etc.
- It is now our endeavour to take our College to even greater heights of glory in the national and international fields. With this objective in mind the administration of the College is being toned up so that the future students of this College will gain even greater prominence in national and international fields.
SCL Establishment: 1956
SCL Accreditations: BCI
SCL Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
SCL Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
SCL Fee Structure: Rs 78,000
SCL Location: Anand Bhavan, D.N. Road, Fort, near Bombay High Court, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400023, India
- Universal Education was founded by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall, who laid the foundations of Universal in 1968 and built it from scratch into one of Mumbai’s largest and most reputed private educational institutions. He was a visionary of great ideals but retained a lifestyle of simplicity. He conducted himself with total dignity and impartiality. His values, vision, and goals were simple- to lead by love, by trust, and by example. During his professional career, Shri Lall championed many causes, but none so fiercely as educational reforms. Unfortunately, he left for heavenly abode on the 1st September 2002. His son Chairman of the Institute, Shri Jesus Lall has since then strengthened UE, transformed it and ensured its growth in keeping his father’s dreams.
- Lords Universal College of Commerce and Science in Goregaon is an integral part of Universal Education. Junior College represents the first building blocks of educational life outside of school. Whether Commerce or Science, Junior College ensures that you receive the appropriate education to move up the educational scale. The years spent in the college will help you adapt to a changing educational environment and aid you in your pursuit of greater knowledge. In terms of specifics, selecting Commerce or Science will allow you to specialize in a particular stream during your graduation years.
- Lords Universal Degree College started with three courses, i.e. B.Com., B.M.S. & B.Sc. with 151 students and the strength increased to the multiple of 20 folds as of today. Looking at the needs of the competitive environment in the open market in the field of education the College expands with a variety of courses in all streams, such as B.Com. (Financial Accountancy), B.Com. (Business Management), B.Com. (Banking & Insurance), B.Com. (Accounting & Finance), Bachelor of Management Studies, B.Sc. (Microbiology), B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. (Information Technology), Bachelor in Mass Media (Advertising), Bachelor in Mass Media (Journalism) in the under-graduate section.
- Taking into consideration the needs of working students the College has made special provisions as B.Com. (Financial Accountancy) and B.Com. (Business Management) as Night College. We also offer M.Com. (Advanced Accountancy) and M.Com. (Business Management) as Postgraduation courses.
LUC Establishment: 2003
LUC Accreditations: BCI
LUC Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
LUC Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
LUC Fee Structure: Rs 50,000(approx)
LUC Location: Topiwala Marg, Off, Station Rd, near Saraswati Junior College, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400104, India
The Kandivli Education Society, with the approval from University of Mumbai, established KES’ Jayantilal H. Patel Law College in the year 2012. The college presently offers LL.B (3 YEARS COURSE) and B.L.S. LL.B. (5 YEARS COURSE). KES’ Jayantilal H. Patel Law College strives to achieve the pinnacle of excellence through state-of-the-art infrastructure with dedicated, well qualified and accessible staff. The students are ensured a very pleasant and challenging study environment, equipped to face any challenges coming their way. also, upon completion of training, students will be able to work as legal consultants in online divorce service.
KES Establishment: 2012
KES Accreditations: BCI
KES Affiliated To: MU, MUMBAI
KES Eligibility & Admission: Graduation with 45% + MH CET-LAW
KES Fee Structure: Rs 32,000
KES Location: Bhogilal Fadia Rd, Kandivali, Bhagat Colony, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067, India
- Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. The Act envisaged to establish National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of societal life of the people in the country.
- The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advance legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart in them the skills of advocacy, legal services, law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development. To attain this goal it has started its first academic endeavor on 1st August 2015.
- The University offers BA.,LL.B.(Hons.) five years integrated program and one year LL.M. program in Corporate and Commercial Laws and planning to add more specializations from new academic year. Since its inception in 2015, the University has made serious and sincere efforts to excel in the field of legal research and education. Within the span of four years the University has been able to traverse an arduous yet, promising path filled with lots of possibilities for the future. Located in the pristine Powai region of Mumbai, the University enjoys an un-paralleled avenue for higher studies especially in law and related matters.
- The course structures of the University are framed in accordance with the norms of the BCI and UGC with a team of dedicated and committed teachers. Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.A. Bobade, Judge, Supreme Court of India is the Chancellor of the University who not only guides but also inspires the institution with his novel ideas and rich experience in law field.
- In recent years the University has taken long strides in areas of research and has established Research Centers such as Center for Clinical Legal Education, Center for Research in Criminal Justice, Center for Maritime Law & Research, Center for Research in Intellectual Property and Center for GST and Training. Similarly the establishment of other centers like Policy Research and Law, Centre for Mediation & Research etcetera are in offering.
- The University is steered by distinguished judges, senior advocates, eminent academicians, seasoned and senior bureaucrats as members of governing bodies and they guide our students with their rich and valuable experience. Our students participate in various reputed competitions both in India and abroad. Through an engaged research the University strives to address issues that surround contemporary life in India. The advent of globalization and global connectivity is redefining the frontiers of education. Cognizant of this changing paradigm of learning MNLU Mumbai has signed MoUs with some leading Universities of Europe for a more sustained and engaged exchanges of ideas related to law and society in modern time.
MNLU Establishment: 2014
MNLU Accreditations: BCI, UGC
MNLU Affiliated To: State University
MNLU Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET-LAW
MNLU Fee Structure: Rs 1.70 lakhs
MNLU Location: 2nd and 6th Floor, MTNL Building, Technology St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076, India
- The study of law today has become vital as India’s socio-political and economic transactions with the world increases day by day. The policies and laws of the nation are aligning itself with the global order as India is signatory to many international treaties. Hence legal professionals have an important role to play in attempting a comprehensive understanding of such scenarios and solving emerging issues that may cripple any transaction.
- India is faced with bewildering variety of laws at local, state and national levels. Legal quagmires occur when old and new laws intersect. Professionals from the field of law need to overcome such legal deadlocks by discerning the situation and arriving at possible solutions.
- The Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (SOL) of SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be-University) established in the year 2013 approved by the Bar Council of India aims to provide quality legal education in order to meet the aforementioned challenges. We at School of Law inculcate and nourish all the professional virtues in a well calculated and planned manner, without undermining the ‘societal values’. The academics and support mechanism in Kirit P. Mehta School of Law is to facilitate all the determined students to give their best so as to be the ‘Best’ when it comes to application of theory in practice. The ‘Legal Skills’ built by SOL during the 5 years period should enrich a student to convert challenges into ‘benchmark’ in legal world and withstand economic, social, political and judicial scrutiny.
- Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS aims to refine students’ competency by engaging them in curricular and extra-curricular activities. Qualified faculties and support staff assist learners to easily integrate into the course and participate in events. The School of Law engages in case study model and class-debate methods as its chief teaching pedagogy.
- SOL has uniquely incorporated compulsory credit based Internship and Moot Court as subjects.
- Ample infrastructure, well equipped library facilities, online databases and e-learning modules help students engage in self learning. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled to aid students access resource materials on-the-go and stay updated. Classrooms are fully equipped with LCD projectors and similar ICT tools for an interactive learning experience. Additional infrastructural facilities like Seminar Halls, Moot Court room, Computer Lab and English Digital Language Lab, aim to serve the versatile requirements of learners. Research Centres in Law and allied areas are set up for assisting learners to pursue research avenues and publish quality research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals. The School has a fully functional Legal Aid Clinic and Placement Support Team for taking care of learner’s interaction with the outside world.
KPMSOL Establishment: 2013
KPMSOL Accreditations: BCI
KPMSOL Affiliated To NMIMS DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI
KPMSOL Eligibility & Admission: Intermediate with 45% + MH CET-LAW
KPMSOL Fee Structure: Rs 2.10 lakhs
KPMSOL Location: 9th Floor, B-Wing, Mithibai College Building, V. L, Vaikunthlal Mehta Rd, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056, India
The above top fifteen law colleges in Mumbai will give some insights of college to join, please share the above best fifteen Law colleges in Mumbai with friends and family and do bookmark the Graduatesengine.com for more articles relating to education.